Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2019

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Pune) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a simple process of Interview. They has a 1 to 1 round, which included a Technical cum HR round.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2008.

Interview

The organisation visited our campus for placements in the year 2008. The process started off with a pre-placement presentation about the organisation which briefed the candidates about the job description, roles & responsibilities, trainings, organisational hierarchy and job growth in the organisation. There were a panel of two members from the organisation. They were very much impressed with the response from the students and the institute. The process began with a aptitude test and was followed up with a face-to-face interview for the shortlisted candidates. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and encouraging which helped in a free flowing and "fun" interview experience. A word of advice to other applicants - they look for a positive spirit in the candidates, a willingness to learn and stick with the company for some time (2 years). All the best!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, there was no scope to negotiate for a better offer. They were determined as per the agreement between the placement board and the company.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in February 2010.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total as mentioned below.

1. Aptitude test : 100 questions in 1 hour. I do not know about the cut off. I got 66 marks.
    2. Technical test : It was Oral interview and they asked about the known and favorite technologies and asked some questions related to them.
    3. Technical cum HR Round : They asked some technical questions and asked to speak on 1-2 topics for 2 minutes and relate my strengths to real time examples.
    4. HR round : They told me that I should be ready for any location and anything for at least first 2 years as I have to sign 2 years bond with the Company.

and at last I got the offer letter :-)

Interview Questions

• What is the use of Index in oracle?   Answer Question
    • What is OOPS concepts and how can we use them in system security   Answer Question
    • What is the use of software testing and why we do regression testing   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please ask some questions related to anything about company or your position etc. Don't show that you are just dumb and do whatever the company will ask you to do for the sake of money. Just try to show your attitude in good manner that you have all the capabilities they want in am employee.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in June 2009.

Interview

It was good, they were clear about my role, shift, timings, pay etc.

Interview Questions

• would you sign a contract with us   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Interview

Telephonic + HR round + Final round

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in April 2010.

Interview

I have attended 4 rounds of interview. First two were fine but the last two are bit harsh compiling me to join within a month or else we don't require you.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

telephonic interview round which last about an hour.
    interview started with core java and moved to J2EE concepts, hibernate, Spring MVC architecture, webservices, Struts, configuration of spring and hibernate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai) in December 2012.

Interview

It is 3 round of process first round is technical written test , second & third round are technical.

Got other offer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai) in March 2009.

Interview

maximum opportunity with little preparation on topics from your resume and post applied

Interview Questions

• your opinion if company doesn`t pay your salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

got good package so accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod

Interview Questions

• what will you do? when you become PM of india?   1 Answer