Mahindra Satyam SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam SAP Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a telephonic round where the interviewer did not really ask me anything technical. Had a second round with the client manager and he asked me perhaps 2 technical questions. The first round was with a person who later became my obnoxious colleague. The client manager was a sensible person from the client org but he seemed to have selected people with zero experience also later on so I expect he takes a cut from the hiring company and as long as you are somewhat able to convey your ideas, you will be taken.

Interview Questions

• 1. How does item category determination take place in SAP CRM?
    2. How do you set up a catalog and org in SAP CRM?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company refused to negotiate on the salary. They are among the lower payers in the market. I only took the job because of other convenience and I guess they understood it.

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai) in July 2010.

Interview

Bit draggy and slow process. Once I joined the company and part of the interview panel, I saw how things move out there.
    Management are only concerned about the salary part but not the quality of people to be hired.
    Takes a lot of time to get the offer released and that too after lot of negotiations.
    Joining formalities are awful. Had a very bad experience when I joined at Chennai. HR behaved as if she owned the company and treating everyone with disrespect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dreadful. Feels much like you were in a fruit market.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.