Mahindra Satyam Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in January 2013.

Interview

I took up this interview in early 2013. There were total 4 rounds:
1. Technical
2. Managerial
3. Was supposed to be with a "higher up manager" but then was turned into Technical round
4. 2 min talk with "higher up manager"
Total time taken was around 2 weeks. HR kept chasing me asking for interviews but then slowed down considerably after round 2.

I have a speech impairment, normally it doesn't affect my communication and it was something which I was upfront about to the HR. In spite of knowing this, they made me go through 4 rounds only to tell me I was rejected because of my speech problem.
So I guess its your choice if you want to trust them specially if you have any kind of impairment.

Interview Questions

• Only unexpected question was - You have a speech impairment why should we hire you? (after 3 rounds of interview)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. The interviewer did not ask tricky questions. He was asking questions in line with the requirement. The focus was more on technical skills than evaluating other skills. It went on like a discussion than an interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.