Mahindra Satyam Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mahindra Satyam

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Mountain View, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

First it was a telephonic interview and the 1:1 Video conferencing.

Interview Questions

They were not ready to file Green card.

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cale, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Cale, AR (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

They asked questions on Core Java, Design Patterns, Multi Threading, Collections.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in May 2015.

Interview

More on technical and process related queries. 2 telephonic rounds and 1st Telephonic round for technical, 2nd round more on functional and process oriented. then final round is face to face manager round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in April 2008.

Interview

I undergone 3 rounds of interview and my first interview consists of all basic level question followed by the second and third reounds.The second and Third round consists of bit triky questions.
    All these folowed by the HR round for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What will you be 5 years down the line?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the dificult phase above all interviews.
    The more you are confident in the interview the more you can demand.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2008.

Interview

we were re-badged from other company. So we have only one round of interview , it was nominal round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in October 2011.

Interview

Received a call for interview from company HR.
    Scheduled for interview on weekends.
    Submission of BCG details.
    Face to Face interview for 1 hour.
    Selected for next HR round.
    Payment negotiation with HR.
    Received offer letter after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between Structure and Union.   1 Answer
    • How is Oracle index implemented.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in September 2011.

Interview

There was first a technical and aptitude online test, followed by a technical interview, which was again followed by a HR interview. At the end of all the process I was asked to submit the documents and was told that a client interview will take place. Client interview took place after 15 days and the same day offer letter was released.

Interview Questions

• The scenarios in which you and your manager had a major technical or ideological conflict and how did you solved it?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2008.

Interview

I joined the company in 2000. This company was formarly called as Satyam computer services ltd.
    During that time, there was a oral technical round, followed by practical program development. A scenario will be provided for the candidate to program

Interview Questions

• Questions were more on technical. So if you are strong in your area, then shouldn't have an issue   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, because the offer I got was 20% more than my current job then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial communication - called on mobile for BI Senior developer position - scheduled a telephonic interview 2 days later ; received call one hour after schedule for a new time for interview for next day. Next day the interview was done on phone - not too detailed - simple questions asked. 2 days later face to face interview was arranged at a very odd time of 5:00PM. When reached for Face to Face interview was asked to sit and wait. After an hour of wait I was told that the person who was going to come to take interview had gone onsite!! so they will be rescheduling this again.

Interview Questions

• "I am sorry - can we reschedule the interview" :D   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in December 2010.

Interview

I was referred to the position by my friend who is already working here for the past 6 years. The opportunity was an onsite opportunity in upgrading an existing system. I couldn't ask for more and had a technical interview with 2 of the employees for more than an hour on all the skills required on job with some examples. Overall the interview was good and then another round of technical questions with Onsite Manager the same day for around half an hour. The remaining process was taken care by HR within 5 days and the offer was rolled out within a week, since the requirement was urgent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I could ask for a negotiation in Employee Band level and Salary figures at offshore too.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.