Mahindra Satyam Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. HR called and setup interview ,I got call from India Hybd and they asked all routine J2EE Questions all from FAQ.

Too less salary

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was called for the behavioral interview first by HR manager. Then Hiring manager called me. I was not notified anything so have no idea if they accepted me or rejected me. Overall interview was average.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some technologies on which i never had exposure of working   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I have applied for a role of Oracle developer and the interview process was more technical nature around Oracle forms & reports. Followed by, I was interviewed with some plsql queries and about the project I was working on.Then in general about the relocation interest

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

telephonic interview round which last about an hour.
    interview started with core java and moved to J2EE concepts, hibernate, Spring MVC architecture, webservices, Struts, configuration of spring and hibernate

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai) in March 2009.

Interview

maximum opportunity with little preparation on topics from your resume and post applied

Interview Questions

• your opinion if company doesn`t pay your salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

got good package so accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai) in December 2012.

Interview

It is 3 round of process first round is technical written test , second & third round are technical.

Got other offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod

Interview Questions

• what will you do? when you become PM of india?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

tiring and OK.

Interview Questions

• how can you justify joining this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Bengaluru).

Interview

HR called up an scheduled an face to face interview. he was very polite to schedule according to my convenience as i was working. ASIC team manager and team lead interview me.
    They mostly asked about my previous projects and the problems i faced and how i handled.
    Apart from that team lead asked about digital basics and some verilog code explanation.

office location, space was good. Work culture was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in May 2007.

Interview

Was interviewed for about 45 mintues and he asked me about some basics ( that is what he called them as ) as a software engineer why would I remember formulae used in my 2nd semester Communication Engineering stuff. Company was nice , it is not doing well right now but employees are decent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Difference between Am and Fm which one would you use   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.