Makita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Makita Interview Questions

Interviews at Makita

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Makita in January 2019.

Interview

Had an interview for an outside sales role. Was asked about being a woman in the industry and not about the 5+ years of outside sales experience in the construction industry. Was not offered the position due to ” she should be in training office“ sexist much!!! After I got that response I did some research and found that there are zero women field reps anywhere in that region.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that diversity will get the company to grow and attain market share?   1 Answer

Inspector/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Makita (Buford, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

They only ask you basic questions, nothing from the other world. Short and fast interview, in reality, I am distasteful as the selection process is, since in reality they do not carry out any type of tests to know your verbal, mathematical, physical aptitudes and customs with different storage equipment.

Interview Questions

• They only give you an introductory course and usually select people for convenience.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Makita (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I went through an agency. After applying, they reached out and the overall process took around 4 weeks. The recruiter was very positive and enthusiast about giving college graduates a chance.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Makita (La Mirada, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The person interviewing me was easy to talk to and get along with. Very professional and enjoyed being asked questions. The staff at the front desk and a few of the employees were very friendly and helpful. Overall my first impression of this company was it is a professional workplace but there is also a great atmosphere with the people involved here. I felt as if this position was more for those who want a steady job, when I compare it to professional design agencies like Envoy, Column Five, etc.

Interview Questions

• How much real world experience do you have with advertising and creating large images?   1 Answer

Demand Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Makita (La Mirada, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Three interviews-- phone first, in person interview twice. The first interview was standard-- tell me about your experience. Second interview was a behavioral interview. Third interview required an Excel test and to meet the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you are good at and why you are good at it   Answer Question

Trade Show Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Makita (La Mirada, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

A quick phone interview with the recruiter, then face to face with the hiring manager. Last step is with the Director of Marketing. Then they will send you an offer letter. Please read it careful.

Read the job description carefully, pay attention to the weight requirement. Also, they do about 80+ shows a year. No staff, just you.

Interview Questions

• Experience? Portfolio and describe your tactics at planning and executing events.   Answer Question

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Makita (La Mirada, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Good interview. I came in for an initial face to face interview with the Associate Manager and went back in for a second round interview with 2 more people (including Lead Developer and Marketing Director). The entire process was long, about 2 months from when I first sent an application to when they made the decision. Although I did not get an offer, their salary range was much lower than anticipated, which would've made it difficult to accept anyway. Not getting this job was a blessing in disguise as I found a better opportunity not long after. And, I have to say, two months later, they are advertising the same position again, which proves their turnover is high as stated in some reviews.

Interview Questions

• They tested my knowledge of responsive design. Most of the technical questions came from the Lead Developer. The interviewers were polite and professional.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Makita (Orange, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

they did not even look at my work and asked me a ton of questions that my resume clearly stated, it was extremely embarrassing for them to not be prepared for a position that has been vacant for months. I would suggest looking at people work and reading their resume before the interview begins because that will tell you the most about the developer.

Interview Questions

• "do you know how to do responsive design?"   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Makita (La Mirada, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call. I was asked to critique the current website at the time, in addition to providing information about my professional experience. Quickly got a second in-person interview. Within two weeks I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a ton of design questions. Really specific basic design questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Makita.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from one of the managers asking to meet for an interview at Home Depot (this is where the work of the position takes place) Met for a basic interview and thenfollowed up with a letter. Got a call approximately 10-14 days later offering me the job pending a background check and check of my driving record.

Negotiation

No negotiating, the salary is what it is and you can get a little extra if you are bi-llngual.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.