Manappuram Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Manappuram

2.8

Junior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manappuram (Kolhapur, Maharashtra) in February 2013.

Interview

To obtain a responsible and challenging position where my knowledge & work experience should have valuable application for growth of the organization and self satisfaction. A good team player with ability to lead a team and motivate them to achieve objectives.

Interview Questions

• Professional Skills Is Difficult Question ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porbandar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Manappuram (Porbandar) in December 2011.

Interview

the interview be very easy and after counter interview my personality and skill test made that include verbal communication, analytical skill and so on

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manappuram (Kolkata) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was normal, questions were asked mostly from the statistics and machine learning domain and since I have a background in that so overall I didn't face any problems.
    Apart from that a background in SQL would really help

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manappuram (New Delhi) in November 2016.

Interview

About the area of my work and also the HR round we took where the VP - HR took that. HR took some time for the salary negotiation and than I resigned with 60 days of notice period

Chartered Accountant Interview

Interview

The HR manager will call, and get a form filled. Waited from 9 am to 3pm to acces Online test, completely based on English and ms office. Wasted a lot of time.

Junior Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manappuram (Ahmedabad) in March 2014.

Interview

walk-in-interview, some Question related to finance and IT. and document verification, health verification, ID proof - Address proof verification. and selection of location (home district if vacancy). final posting ..

Interview Questions

• why to join manappuram finance limited, ? ( i am from it field so...)   3 Answers

Junior Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manappuram (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

It was very easy process.
    1. A basic exam consisting of 20 ques (1 mark each & no negative marking) which contained questions from maths and general knowledge (manappuram & about india) like CJI of India, finance minister, full form of SEBI etc.
    2. Interview with Regional Manager

That's it

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge about Manappuram Finance   1 Answer

Office Assistant/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manappuram (Madurai) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume to one of my nearest branch then they sent to regional office. After that the short-listed call the interview. There is two types of Interview Preliminary round and Face to face.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.