Mango IT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Mango IT Solutions

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions (Indore) in August 2020.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First is hr round second assessment online test round and third is tech round.. All were very easy rounds. But you should always be confident for clear all rounds

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions (Bhopal) in October 2019.

Interview

that was an awesome interview, I got a call from hr for knowing my basics details and experience. after that, she schedules my physical interview, there are three rounds HE, Tech and Last with the manager, it was an awesome experience.

Jr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions (Indore) in March 2019.

Interview

Written test followed by technical he and CEO round. In written test SQL ,programming and apptitude and reasoning question will be asked. In these most reasoning question are easy and also oops concept are captured.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions (Indore) in February 2019.

Interview

There were 5 rounds . First was online test in which questions based on English, apti, logical, data structures and DBMS. Second round was HR round. The third round held in the office which was a technical round. Interview were based on programming logic and SQL queries. Then 4 round is with CTO of the company and the final round is with CEO.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions in February 2019.

Interview

I applied through college.the process consists of four round
    1.online test
    2.gd
    3.technical interview
    4.hr
    Online test was easy main elimination round was technical round if you are good in DBMS n c you can easily crack interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions.

Interview

There was an online test containing 6 questions based on English, Logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, C/ C++/ OOPS, Database, Data structure, My SQL followed by the technical interview and then the final interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on Database, Data structure, Programming concepts, My SQL , C/C++   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mango IT Solutions (Indore) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 5 rounds 1. online test, 2. Simple Algorithm, 3. Technical Round, 4. formal talk round( to check communication skills) with CTO and the last one is with CEO.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.