Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds of technical interview. Mostly focused on Spring Boot and Micro services . First round was telephonic and other two were F2F. It took one whole day to complete two F2F round. Then asked to fill the candidate declaration form by HR. Post that one telephonic HR round. Again I got a call that a Sr. Director want to meet F2F. After that I got a call from my consultancy that they are not going to offer as I am staying far from the office location. This is is simply a time waste from both me as well as the MA. HR was really not keen about what they want and unnecessary called me for interview. Extremely unprofessional people who do not respect their commitment as well as other's time.

Interview Questions

• mainly on micro service design, simple oracle query e.g. how to find highest salary etc, java stream .   Answer Question

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process took 3 days but they were thinking to role out the offer or not till 3 weeks.
    Interview was with 3 technical person and 1 Director round & followed by HR round.

Interview process was not that smooth. They were not sure about what to do or what not to do. As per initial communication all round was supposed to be do on 1 day but panel was confused that they called me for 3 days.

Interview process in Detail
    1) Round 1 took 1 hour 20 min
    2) Round 2 was 45 min
    3) Round 3 with Director was 1 hour 45 min
    4) Round 4 was for 30 min with HR
    5) Round 5 was 35 min technical as I was out of there initial budget.
    It was for technical Architect but all round 1, 2 and 5th were focused on problem solving only. Except 2 or 3 question on Architect asked by Director.
    I find interviewer little not open to learn/know new solution as I gave few good solution to there problem but they were not ready of accept it. In last i had to agree on their loved answer. Not a good pay master. However they will promise amount in initial discussion. I had to decline the offer due to their pay. They need to know if they need good people then they need to pay well

Interview Questions

• Design pattern : Factory , singleton, String pool , some basic java question for architect position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a written test , where we were EJB questions, Core Java, General Aptitude and SQL. It was fairly. Then there was technical F2F interview . I got eliminated there.

Interview Questions

• How do you write your own annotations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

firstly he ask about my self,i answered perfectly, and then after first round was technical written test after that technical program written test and technical face to face, finally hr round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

The interviewer didn't even have time to listen the candidate answer's . He is in hurry to go out the room as if he is dying within minutes.
    I'm surprised , why they conduct interview on an outing day for the campus. He is very interested in attending that event and wasting my time.
    The interviewer is not polite.
    Worst interview ever faced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy, They asked about your project,encapsulation,abstraction(how you can achieve this in Java),Some logical questions and inheritance.Be clear about your project and be confident.Program on array implementation.Panel was very knowledgeable, be sure what you say and think for some examples for your justification

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

I attended walk-in in sep2017. They have several round of interview process. First round was written test - asked quant/ reasoning/verbal/java-spring-hibernate ques and 3 Java program and 5 SQL queries. I got selected for next technical interview round. After that no call/mail about feedback.

Interview Questions

• 1. Program to write Manhattan on multiple of 3 and associates on multiple of 5 and Manhattan associates at multiple of 3and 5. Print up to 50.

2. Program to count distinct alphabets in a string.

3. Write classes distribution using oops concept for smartphones available in market.

4. 5 basic SQL queries to fetch,display by order, group by from the given tables.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

I appeared for a pooled campus through college placement. There were 5 rounds in total with average difficulty. They are:
    1. Aptitute + Verbal + C + C++ ( Online Test )
    2. Technical Interview ( Basic Questions )
    3. Written Test at company campus ( Aptitude + Java + Verbal , bit difficult )
    4. Technical Interview with experienced person ( For me, with 2 business architects )
    5. HR round ( Behavioral Questions )

Interview at company campus was difficult and you need to prepare well for C++ and UNIX and few puzzles.

Interview Questions

• There are 10 bags with each containing 10 balls of 10 grams. But 1 bag contains defective balls each of 9 grams. You are given an electronic weighing machine. You need to use it only once and should tell in which bag the defective balls are present.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

1. written test
    2. tech interview
    3. manager interview
    4. hr interview

Negotiation

good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

Written Test followed by two Technical interviews with a HR round in the end

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly on SQL, C#, Very less questions on ASP.NET ( or any WEB Technologies ) in particular.   Answer Question