Manipal Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manipal Hospitals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitefield

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals (Whitefield) in Jun 2020

Interview

The overall interview process was an easy one. The HR was very friendly and guided in the Proper way her name was Amritha and the IT Manager took my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Is the patient Record accessible to everyone
    7 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals (Bangalore)

Interview

Simple straight casual but professional, though there was a delay in interviewing and also transfer was provided, everything went well It's a big Org so it's normal to find people free at any given time But it was good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals (Bangalore) in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied in person to the HR. They arranged for a telephonic interview with head of Microbiology followed by HR interview. Mainly asked about my experience with difficult cases and how I would deal with hospital infection control.

Interview Questions
  • How will you formulate an antibiotic policy and get it implemented

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kottayam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals (Kottayam) in Jun 2013

Interview

Personal Interview And Departmental interview

Interview Questions
  • What will be the changes Of health carer after 20 Years?

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals (Jamshedpur) in Jan 2013

Interview

I underwent 4 rounds as a part of recruitment process. 1 meritrack round which was a simulated strategy game, 1 interview with COO and 1 interview with Hr head & 1 salary negotiation round

Interview Questions
  • past work related questions, behavioral questions, situational questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals (Bangalore) in Jul 2012

Interview

I am looking forward to work in an organization that will give me an edge to work and enhance my potential as a professional. Enthusiastic optimistic cooperative in group task and adaptive to new environment where a challenge beckons.

Interview Questions
  • I don't like any one asking my personal life matters,,,,,

Manipal Hospitals

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals in Jan 2011

Interview

The process has three rounds 1. psycometric test 2. Presentation 3. personal interview top management takes the interview and they ask very relavant queations, for fresher they mainly,test ur ability to think balance and honesty.

Interview Questions
  • Which place of these two do you think gives you more experience a corporate hospital or a government one

Manipal Hospitals

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Hospitals in Jan 2010

Interview

It goes in 2 to 3 rounds, on campus. a written, interview and case presentation style. They look mostly for your capabilities rather than subject knowledge or marks obtained.

Interview Questions
  • to compare different projects that I worked on..choose one favourite amongst the 4
RSS Feed</>Embed