Mankind Pharma AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mankind Pharma AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

Interviews at Mankind Pharma

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

Pharmaceutical job related question and employer benefits ,none other than that ,done ..a Easy interview process..Pharmaceutical job related question and employer benefits ,none other than that ,done ..a Easy interview process..

Other Interview Reviews for Mankind Pharma

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baramula

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Baramula) in February 2012.

Interview

I came to know from my friends that the company is conducting interview for medical reps and area manager,i also submitted my resume for the post of area manager then they called me for interview.The interview was conducted by Zonal sales manager.The interview was very interactive & professional.He talked about every sphere of profession and was satisfied by answers, he also asked me about my family background He was satisfied with me .One must be confident during interview and should know what he is speaking and also know his job profile and have sufficient knowledge about his field.

Interview Questions

• Why u want to leave present company ?   2 Answers
    • Why don't you aplied for medical rep ?   1 Answer

Because they were giving only 20% hike in salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.