Mankind Pharma Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mankind Pharma

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Nov 2019

Interview

3 rounds HR Director Cluster head First, need to submit a form with several questions Smartly fill your strength and weaknesses Everything you need to mention correct statement May be they will provide you a meal Don't be nervous Need to be confident Have strong willingness Why you want to switch your job Why mankind Why pharma Brief knowledge about drugs and medical vocabulary

Interview Questions
  • Intro must be with good communication skills, 1.5 min long
    2 Answers
16 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (New Delhi) in Jul 2018

Interview

First of all i got interviewed by hiring manager that is sort of virbal communication afterward some phone interview type thing happened then interviewed by regional sales manager they forward my resume to pmt team where i finally got offer for training easy and simple process

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about Yourself?
  • Pharmacokinetic and phamacodynamcs
  • Body systems explain one of them?
60 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2018

Interview

Excellent and checking thoroughly knowledge of the candidate, and they will clearly explain about their company activities and their drug targets also. They are working on different pathways so they will check our knowledge in which therapeutic area we are strong.

Interview Questions
  • Briefly explain about JAK pathway?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar, Bihar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Patna, Bihar, Bihar) in Aug 2017

Interview

Resume submit and when resume selected the component call those person then visit office and interview start with hr. Then salary decided and two days after ready to offer letter and send your email id.

Interview Questions
75 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (New Delhi) in Apr 2017

Interview

Interview process was not much hectic. Started with technical round questioning about mechanism of action of drugs and basic concepts about diabetes , along with the technical round HR also ask your background , finally presentation round on which a topic was given which was held three times in front of different professionals and MD of company.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (New Delhi) in Jan 2017

Interview

Pharmaceutical job related question and employer benefits ,none other than that ,done ..a Easy interview process..Pharmaceutical job related question and employer benefits ,none other than that ,done ..a Easy interview process..

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okhla

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Okhla) in Oct 2013

Interview

Questions asked 1)Tell me about yourself? 2)Tell me about your family background?

Interview Questions
  • 3)What is better RDT medications or natural products for Hepatitis B?
23 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Surat) in Jul 2013

Interview

Interview was based on small talks about your family background, they just checking your verbal and communication skills. They provide one month of training before sending you in any kind of field work (even you have experience of five years of same field)

Interview Questions
36 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (New Delhi) in Sep 2012

Interview

telephonic interview followed by personal interview by HR personal, then technical round by the group of concerned department and finally the meeting with management.

Interview Questions
  • things which motivates you the most?
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bāramūla

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mankind Pharma (Bāramūla) in Feb 2012

Interview

I came to know from my friends that the company is conducting interview for medical reps and area manager,i also submitted my resume for the post of area manager then they called me for interview.The interview was conducted by Zonal sales manager.The interview was very interactive & professional.He talked about every sphere of profession and was satisfied by answers, he also asked me about my family background He was satisfied with me .One must be confident during interview and should know what he is speaking and also know his job profile and have sufficient knowledge about his field.

Interview Questions
  • Why u want to leave present company ?
  • Why don't you aplied for medical rep ?
24 people found this interview helpful