Manulife Actuarial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manulife Actuarial Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

2.3

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

2 round interviews. on campus including two 45 mins meetings. On site interview in 1 week later. On site interview hold lunch and another three 45 mins interviews with managers from 3 different teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous intern experience.
    Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2018.

Interview

It had a lot of waiting time. I had to take an exam. Prepare for questions about probability, life contingency, and theory of interest. There was an interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

9 Mar 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@manulife.com.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

There were five interviewers which was quite intimidating at first. Interviewers were a young bunch so easy to get the conversation flowing. Depending on the team (valuation or pricing) you are joining, questions might differ. Employers are quite concerned whether hired employees are of a hardworking bunch.

Overall, it was not a hard interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are pretty basic knowledge for an actuarial graduate (simple discounting methodologies, reserves and profit calculations).   Answer Question

Manulife Response

5 Jul 2017 – Campus and Sourcing Coordinator

We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Candidate experience is important to us, so thank you for this valuable feedback.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Interview

mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.