Manulife Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manulife Investment Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

3.3

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

There were 2 interviews overall and 1 exam, the exam was analytical, more on high school/ college math. The first interview is more on just checking your resume and the final interview is more on checking what you know about the job and working in the company

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

11 Sep 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and provide feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Went through 3 interviews, including case and presentation, as well as a lunch; received an offer close to two weeks after last hearing from them (suspect they offered to someone else that turned it down -> no surprise after my circus of events), then went in to negotiate some terms (she only wanted to talk on the phone) and then the PM went crazy!!!... I was rattled up by her immature and childish behavior however I still accepted the job via the online portal before the expiration date..... 3 hours later they pulled the offer.

I seriously dodged a bullet, not only does the place have a terrible culture, compensation is Well below average (easily in bottom 25% of what I have seen, including comp survey data).

My advice is to avoid this place like the plague especially if you will be working for a certain female PM that has the worst reputation on the street (not too hard to find someone that thinks she is absolutely bad _hit crazy).

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2011.

Interview

Thorough interview process which involves three rounds.
    1. Interview with immediate supervisor. It was a casual interview with the department head and CEO to get to know each other. Nothing too serious or technical. Just talked about my CV and getting to know the supervisors.
    2. Psychometric and case study test. The case study involved doing an investment analysis for two companies.
    3. Interview with regional office for their approval.

Took about three weeks for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• To analyse the investment prospects of two companies. I had to write a short report in an hour on their investment merits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was quick.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.