Marina Bay Sands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marina Bay Sands Interview Questions

Interviews at Marina Bay Sands

2.4

VIP Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Easy interview.
    Just be polite and groom yourself well.
    Prefer candidates with customer service experience.
    Good if you can speak cantonese.
    Last for around 45minutes with casual questions regarding previous job and also they will share more on the jobscope as a host.
    Must be willing to work shift.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (Cairo, MO (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 1 weeks. I interviewed at IBS in September2016.
    Interview
    First Interview: HR contacted me on phone.
    Brief about my self and experience, current salary and expected salary
    Second Interview: HR and technical interview.

Hotel Reservations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2020.

Interview

Detailed and apt. Will involve role playing as well to see if you are quick on your feet. Knowledge on the organisation will also be tested. Explains any reservations you have very thoroughly

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands.

Interview

Interview was set up fairly quickly. Met the hiring manager at the cafe instead of office. Asked a fair bit of scenario questions to test your knowledge on the subject matter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands.

Interview

Personality quiz, 2 interviews. One with HR and another with department managers. Took 10 mins to do the quiz, it involved a lot of ethics questions. The interview with HR was simple. The managers were really friendly too.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   4 Answers

Customer Relations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 hiring managers, who took time to explain to me about the job role and asked me questions regarding my previous roles. The whole interview took 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do I think I would bring to the team.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2019.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with the Deputy General Counsel and Associate General Counsel (who I will be reporting to). The second interview was with the Associate General Counsel and the General Counsel.

It was different from the other interviews I've been for. All the interviewers were extremely friendly and did their best to make me feel comfortable and be able to speak freely. All sound like people I would love to work with.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2, What's are the main reasons you're applying to Marina Bay Sands?
      3. Share your work experiences.   Answer Question

Revenue Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 current staffs yesterday. The interviewers were apparently lack of preparation and they were just throwing out random questions. Current staffs lack of professionalism and basic business acumen. It was a one way communication, I tried ask questions but they refused to answer, and I did not get chance to ask again. Lack of respects to interviewee. Interview should be a two way choice for both parties to understand each other, but I made felt like I traveled an hour to be selected/questioned by this employer.

Overall negative experience and I find it a waste of time to interview with this company.

Supply Chain Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marina Bay Sands (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager was late for close to 1 hour and did not apologise for it. The hiring manager only revolved around one question - what made you passionate about supply chain. After the interview, the HR did not get back to me as well. Bad experience overall, was pretty unprofessional from the HR side to the hiring manager side who was the director of supply chain himself....

Server Interview

Interview

small room, stuffy, interviewer very strict, but okay alls good man ahha er nothing much to say honetly stressed. interviewer ask many many qns. unnecessary qns that have no relation to job scope

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.