Marketing & Development Research Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marketing & Development Research Associates Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jan 2019

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketing & Development Research Associates

Sort:

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi) in July 2016.

Interview

HR followed by written test and 2 technical interview. In HR round is mainly there to check your communication skills. Written test needed good speed and good aptitude n reasoning skills. Finally there are 2 technical round, and the final round is the panel round where majorly your knowledge on market research and analysis techniques are reviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much scope for negotiation in terms of fixed salary. How ever the perks n other benefits they offer are quite good

Senior Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

A written test to understand writing skills, knowledge of basic statistics and mathematics, analytical skills and data interpretation. This was followed by a Personal Interview, which took about 25 minutes. Three interviewers took my interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on past experience, knowledge about market research, attitude-mapping questions, etc. They wanted to check the fit of the employee and the employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

Starting with telephonic round, than F-to-F interview again with Hr, related to your past roles, salary, nature of job etc. followed by written test (90 mins), analytical, mathematical, reasoning and words on own personality analysis. next two round face to face interaction with the TL/manger.overall all 4-5 hrs process.

Interview Questions

• STP? explain one incidence with your previous employer, you pissed off?, previous working process step-wise? etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi) in August 2016.

Interview

It takes whole day , checking of your patience is done in interview process- written test as if you give entrance exam, twice HR rounds telephonic next face to face, next level interview related to job.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview Process consisted of:
    1. Telephonic Screening by HR team
    2. F2F discussion with HR team on expected roles, responsibilities and pay-band
    3. Attitude Assessment Test
    4. Written Test for 90 minutes (descriptive) - on MR concepts, situation handling, writing communication skills, basic Statistics/ quantitative aptitude, etc.
    5. PI by a team of two Research Managers
    6. Final interview by Team Leader

Interview Questions

• 1. Various research techniques based on my previous jobs
      2. How I analyzed any particular output
      3. Questions related to basic and advanced statistical analysis
      4. Field work related questions
      5. Other questions based on previous projects handling, team work, commitment to delivery date, traveling, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi).

Interview

They kept me waiting for a long time without any reason. You may be impressed from their written test and interview sessions but these are of no use once you join this organization. You will be asked some statistical questions also but they hardly use any advance ​analysis. They will show that they know many things in statistics but this is not true.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable to go into the field?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi).

Interview

Written, Screening with HR , Personal Interview with Director and final round with management. Whole process took about 3 weeks of time. Joining formalities were completed in 1 day time.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marketing & Development Research Associates.

Interview

generic questions were asked like intro, your strengths, research profile, data gathering techniques. the interviewer just wanted to know the skill sets and if i was able to work there positively or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.