Marriott Restaurant Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated 25 Sep 2015

3.3

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Marriott (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was based on my experience through the years in hospitality and food and beverage sector. I think what is requested mainly from us in this sector is the ability in approaching customers, understanding their personality and adapt my attitude to the situation.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is required to create team work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott (Tampa, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Marriott is not likely to ask about your strengths and weaknesses. The interviewer will use the STAR interview method, "Tell me about a time when X, what you did in X situation, and the result". They will give you an opportunity to talk about additional strengths at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with   Answer Question

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott in June 2013.

Interview

Had three rounds of interviews. First with the F&B operations manager, second round with the Director of Restaurant Operations and lastly with the General manager. All used the STAR method as part of the interview process. Was also asked 'informal' questions in non-STAR format like why do you want to leave your current job/where to you see yourself in 5 years, etc. It is a rather thorough and formal process, so go in prepared!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome something that seemed impossible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Compensation was non-negotiable

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Remember to answer with STAR Situation Task Action Result

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open and honest

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.