Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

A long process of phone calls/ in person meetings. Helps to know someone inside and be persistent in following up with contacts. Takes about a year to be hired overall. All in all the difficultly level is average.

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

It was all behavioral that they ask you during the interview. As long as you rehearse your answers and have a good story, the interview process was fortunately pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome?   1 Answer

Summer TRAC Interview

Interview

First interview was via recordings asking the questions and you record your responses. Second was an online Skype-type interview. I believe the second interview is normally in person, but with the covid 19 outbreak it was moved online.

TRAC Associate Interview

Interview

It was an online interview. There were about 5 recorded answer questions. You were not allowed to rerecord your answers. It took about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• How would people who have worked with you in a group before say is the best and worst parts about working with you?   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and reached out to a contact at the office I applied at, then received an email that I wasn't moving forward through the interview process. Four days before their super day, I received a text from their university recruiter asking me to come in and interview. 8 other people interviewed that day, I believe. Each of us were in a conference room and 4 interviewers came in at separate times for 30 minute interviews. They had set questions and took notes as to your answers. Each of the interviewers stuck to their specific questions and left some time for their own at the end. At the end of the 4 interviews, we got to ask current associated questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to build strong rapport with someone quickly?   Answer Question

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Interview

First round was a video interview that you take on your own, next you were invited to interview at the office you applied for. It was about 2 hours and a very smooth process.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Met with campus recruiter at career fair. Followed up with hirevue video interview. About a month after completion was invited to NYC for final interview. 4 separate interview lasting 30 minutes each. Received offer a week later. Really pleasant experience and happy to be starting career at Marsh.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A few preliminary phone interviews, and the final rounds were 5 rounds of 30 minute interview sessions via video chat. These interviews were back to back, and frankly intense. They asked questions that I would have never thought to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you did not get along with someone you were working with? How did you resolve?   Answer Question

Trac Program Interview

Interview

Multi-Step process. Began with phone and moved to face to face meeting with multiple members of the company. It was kind of like a super day set up. They are very nice an professional people.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview with HR about 30 days from my application. Phone interview went well however I was under the assumption they did not pursue me any further as I did not hear back from them. About a month later they contacted me again to see if I am available, I said yes and they set up video conference a week later with the area manager. Another week passed and they set up another video conference with a more senior manager. It was a lengthy process and was wondering if I would ever get an in-person interview. I got great feedback from each interview so I was feeling confident. A few days passed and I didn't hear from them. I emailed, no response or feedback. I was thinking oh great probably another video conference. The next week I get an email stating they will not continue with my application anymore. In the end I'm glad I was able to do the video conference interviews from home as I would be pissed if they made me go to there office each time. But still disappointed that they wasted my time like this. The whole process took about 2 months!!

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face in your previous roles?
      Tell me about your background.
      What made you interested in this position?
      Basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.