Marvell Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marvell Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.1

Interview

Four onsite interviews. The questions are analog basics as in Razavi's book. start with basic amplifier then noise and performance comparison. Interviewers were nice. Food is excellent. Prepare well for what you listed on the resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

3 phone interviews, questions based on resume and C programming, bit manipulation. Each interview was about 45 mins. Interview was with 2 team members, and 1 with the hiring manager

Supply Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

Normal, no curve balls, asked questions about Marvell, experience based, behavioral based questions, scenario based questions, asked what I know about a Semiconductor supply chain, about what current Supply Chain Management classes I am currently taking in college, asked about my Excel Skills

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

2 panel interviews followed by Sr. VP level interview. All together about 7 +1 persons from various backgrounds were involved in the interview process. It provided a broad spectrum of the organization and its challenges and also the ability to provide inputs

Interview Questions

• Relevant to the domain, nature of work experience. Approach for solving IT application related challenges. Collaboration and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

I had a very informal and casual phone interview, which consisted of mostly behavioral questions. After the phone interview, they said that they would follow up about next steps within the next 1-2 weeks, but I never heard from them again.

SRE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online. First, I got call for phone interview. The interviewed postponed twice due to manager's busy schedule. Interview was for 1 hr. It was completely technical interview mainly on resume, coding skills.

Interview Questions

• Basic computer architecture and C++ questions, deep copy, shallow copy, OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Hardware Characterization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Seven rounds. Good lunch. Good team. Multiple topics from Hardware to Software to DSP. They provided all the necessary funding to attend. Feedback and responses took time. Awaiting reimbursements for certain expenses.

CPU Performance Engineer Interview

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter. Set up an interview with the hiring manager the very next week.

The recruiter said it would just be a chat about my background and experience. This was a lie and next thing you know I'm being given a coding test out of the blue. There was no codility link setup or anything and we spent nearly 20 mins of my coding time trying to find a shared IDE after the original site crashed. Got rejected after the botched interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview was informative and gave a clear understanding of what the company expects and the questions asked based on my academic projects were relevant too. There were no delays or rescheduling and it was smooth experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How can I contribute in changing the current scenario and what ideas can I bring to the table.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview 30mins with the manager. Mostly focuses on resume, work ex etc.
    On-site interview 4 rounds. The interview mostly focuses on OOPS concepts, networking, data structures. 2 coding questions (count set bits and find unique words from a file).

Interview Questions

• count set bits and find unique words from a file   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.