Marvell Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

There will be multiple rounds of interview.
    will take at least 2 months to 3 months to get the offer letter.
    need to learn basics for electronics, Verilog, coding, problem sloving technics

Interview Questions

Interview

the process is typical can nice. started with phone interview, then go in site for interview. There was 4~5 hiring manager interviewing and followed by lunch interview with Director. Finish with VP. The whole process takes 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• all technical questions none was difficult for me   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone call from HR, tell details about grounp, and On-Site with 7 rounds, each round takes 45 mins, 1:1 style, Very basic question, setup, hold, timing report,
    Manager took for lunch, and talk about the group, and visit campus.
    Logic effect calculation, draw stick picture of NAND, sample sequence detector, cross clock domain.
    Talk about your resume, and explain your project at school.
    Nothing surprises, pretty basic stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Campus writing interview first. Questions about VLSI circuit design. Then move on to on-site interview. On-site interview is going through all the projects in the resume. Didn't get offer at last. The entire process takes about two months.

Interview Questions

• Common technique questions, no difficult problems.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview 30mins with the manager. Mostly focuses on resume, work ex etc.
    On-site interview 4 rounds. The interview mostly focuses on OOPS concepts, networking, data structures. 2 coding questions (count set bits and find unique words from a file).

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

The process started with a phone call, then 1:1 interviews with the team and then execs. It took a while due to transitions happening on team. Overall, it was challenging but fun.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

phone call and ask something about the projects already done, and ask some problem related to C and C++

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

It had 4 rounds and was easy. They wanted people with basic understanding of Wireless LANs.They asked questions about protocols and features. A couple of programming questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about wireless LAN   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

Applied through my college job search engine. Some phone calls with the managers and then a skype interview. Discussed my resume and projects. I got asked programming questions. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• General programming questions, some coding challenges. Mostly to understand computer science concepts   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in August 2008.

Interview

Met first with the HR recruiter on-site. The recuriter was the one who arranged everything. He was passionate about promoting his company and totally professional and delight to talk to. The first technical interview was with a senior engineering manager. Then a team lead, after the interview, I felt that they took adavantage of what I shared regarding lots of my knowledge on the specific product and design problems they wanted to resolve.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Marlborough, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

An Engineering manager got in touch with me and set up a phone interview. The interview was easy and I was able to answer all questions put forth to me. After a couple of weeks and a few reminders, the HR asked me for my resume and transcripts. The next day, the engineering manager whom I had interviewed with, sent me an email saying that I was not selected for the next step in the process. Got no response when I asked for the reason I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Dangling pointers, virtual destructors, interrupts in OS, questions on pointers, Basically if you have read a C, C++ and an OS book, the interview should really be easy. Its just based on what you know, rather than questions that require you to solve.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.