MassMutual Intern Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2016

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

It was a very unpleasant interview. I felt disrespected. I was not even given time to respond to most questions. I would never consider working for them. The man I talked to at the career fair seemed very nice and I thought i had a good chance at landing the internship, but I was wrong. The interviewer was mean.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (McLean, VA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, applied for the internship online and heard back very quickly. Scheduled an interview for the following week and got the position. Very Good. Would recommend to any other person.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy, mostly about whether the candidate is a sales person even though I was looking for a analytical position. This was not made clear before I went in to meet with the manager. I was then told to complete the online personality tests which I'm guessing was not what he was looking for because I never heard back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Tarrytown, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a Financial Advisor a few days later. Once we connected on the phone, nothing major was spoken about, they just wanted to hear my voice and set up an interview. Went in for the interview and it was extremely laid back and it felt as if I already had the internship. They gave me a brief description of the job task and explained that I would have to obtain my Health and Medical Insurance licenses.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit at MassMutual? Do you see yourself in this career field and why? What do you know about MassMutual?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through college website. The process took about 3 weeks. Had one initial interview where they went over my resume and asked your normal questions and told me more about the internship and questions I had for them about it. Then had a second interview where they let me conduct the interview and ask all the questions and then more info on the internship was given.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a group interview. It was more of an info session. The specific job ended up being more of a sales position for insurance. The woman was very polite and enthusiastic and the interview left with the group of interviewees responsible for contacting for further information. The first interview was mostly an information session and I need not continue with the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for out of an internship with us?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual in January 2015.

Interview

I did a phone screening interview in January 2015. The interviewer was friendly, efficient, and seemed to love working at MassMutual. Over all, it was a wonderful experience for me. I recommend that you have a few questions that you would like to ask because my interviewer answered them very well.

Interview Questions

• Q: A big challenge I have faced in the past and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was with a subsidy of MassMutual in Atlanta. It went well, relatively simple questions. I only interviewed with one individual. Lasted 40 minutes at most. The office was impressive but I turned down position. Unpaid

unpaid

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Applied through my school's career website. Contacted by recruiter about a week later. Setup an initial interview. I was then moved on to 2 more interviews and was offered the internship. Came in and signed the intern contract. Questions were nothing unexpected. A few situational interviews and asked about my background. I took the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus, Basic questions regarding education. They wanted to see what kind of person you were, and if you could sell their products with confidence. Overall easy interview. More Sales, than i had expected, which is why I declined the offer. Large Fortune100 company though with a great reputation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.