Matalan Retail Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Matalan Retail Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Matalan Retail

2.6

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matalan Retail in June 2019.

Interview

It was an informal interview, whoever wanted to apply came on an allocated date. They called people one by one to talk to them and ask them questions. There were two interviews going on at once. It lasted only around 5 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would make you a suitable candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Matalan Retail

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (Christchurch, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online within 3 weeks I was phoned to attend an interview with the store manager.
    He made me feel at ease throughout the interview which lasted about 30 min.
    The questions were easy to answer and at the end of the interview i was offered a permenent contract..I was then told i will be attending induction training for two days over the weekend.

Interview Questions

• What do you think good customer service is?   1 Answer
    • Where do you shop for clothes and why?   Answer Question
    • Describe good customer service and bad customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated not working a sunday

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

You get a phone call and need to bring an item that represents yourself. You do a group interview. Then you do a group task where you cell a product and have to do a presentation in front of everyone. then you do a one to one interview.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matalan Retail in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed quickly after I applied for the job. I was interviewed by one manager: I was asked a series of questions related to my motivations for joining the company and a knowledge question about the company itself. I was then able to ask questions about development and further training oppurtunities.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (Canterbury, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy sit down face to face interview lasts about 10 minutes was basically just a sit down and talk with the manger about what you have done before for work and why you would like to work them Matalan then just asking which kind of hours you are after. Was offered the job then & there but if your not please do not worry I know people who were called up with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about matalan?
      Why do you want to work for matalan?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.