Matomy Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Matomy Media Group Interview Questions

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in person interview with two people. The second person was very rude and kept grilling me about things that I clearly did not know as I had specified that I was new to the space. Regardless, he called me as soon as I left the office and offered me the job as if he was doing me a personal favor.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the online performance marketing space?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was a twenty minute phone interview and followed by two in-person interviews in which I met with three managers. They were quick to make me an offer after my last interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard AM questions. "Tell me a time when a client was difficult and how did you handle it?"   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Five different interviews, the fourth was to provide a presentation. Final is with the VP.
    They gave a final answer quickly and also pressured me to sign without reviewing the contract. I didn't agree

Interview Questions

• Past experience and why do I think I am suited for the company   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group.

Interview

1) HR screen : the recruiter was extremely welcoming and professional. she talked the company up to me which got me even more interested and kept me within the loop.
    2) phone interview : pretty straight-forward to the point..which i liked
    3) on-site interview

Ad Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the head of HR and scheduled a date and time for an interview. I met with two people I would be working with. The head of sales and the avp of client strategy. Both were extremely nice and I enjoyed the interview process very much. I was also introduced to a member of the tech support team who was visiting from Israel as well as the svp of sales and business development. Both were extremely nice and asked the typical interview questions. Nothing to hard.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions that were asked were about your background, they seemed to be looking for a certain skill set as well as how well you would fit in with the company. If you have good experience and they like you, you should be fine.   1 Answer

I happened to get an offer from another company I interviewed with a day before Matomy made an offer. They were very understanding and even made a better compensation offer to try and sweeten the pot. Unfortunately my decision was already made. If the offer was made before the one I already received I would have accepted.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

My first meeting was a long interview with HR. The same week I had a meeting with one senior manager and the next week two more. They were very considerate of the fact that I had other offers, and the process moved quickly.

Interview Questions

• When I met with HR, I felt she really wanted to get to know who I was as a person. When I met with the professional managers, it was more of a conversation as to how I handled certain professional challenges, why and to what result.   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group.

Interview

First interview with the team leader. Lots of questions about my cv.
    After that, an interview with HR and computer analytic tests (took about 2 hours). Once you pass this phase, there's a session with the someone from the team to show the work and programs you will work with, and he asks a lot of technical questions about what you've learned. The final phase is with the VP and then you know if you are hired.
    Sometimes it takes up to two weeks until they get back to you once you've passed each phase.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group in December 2016.

Interview

Got a JD from a headhunter, skype interview with Israel manager. face-to-face interview with local manager, another skype interview with executives. Executives at the interview couldn't concentrate at the interview.

Interview Questions

• most of questions was about past positions. And some knowledge about digital advertising   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview with HR - general questions about yourself - strong points, weak points, general expectations, salary expectations, previous experience, etc.
    Interview with Team leader - explains about role and expects to hear relevant questions.
    Tests - general math and English knowledge questions.
    Interview with VP - general questions about yourself, what do you think about the company, the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: what are your strong and weak points and how did it effect your previous job?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Matomy Media Group (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2018.

Interview

After a short phone screening, there were a total of 4 interviews: techincal interview with future team leader, techincal interview with an architect, an "informal" chat with the group leader (VP R&D) and HR interview.
    the 1st technical interview was relatively shorter and easier. the 2nd one was very hard, non stop technical questions in various topics (programming, algo design, data structures, databases, unix). the 3rd interview was short and informal: a chat where I was asked to tell about my self, my plans, goals and so on. I felt that on the 4th interview (HR interview) atmosphere was somewhat hostile as if trying to unveil my weaknesses/flaws. I got a call about a week after the last interview saying that they decided to continue with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• suppose you have an application which the UI is in english, and that one day you want to localise it, i.e support other languages. suppose the underlying database is relational, and that the presented text is stored in the database. describe a solution that will introduce as little change as possible to support this requirement (new tables requried, algorithm)   Answer Question
    • given this js code:
      var i
      for (i=0; i<5; i++)
           setTimeout[()=> console.log(i) ,0)

what will it print and why?   1 Answer
    • describe a project you worked on, design, architecture, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.