Maven Wave Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly, transparent, and responsive. She provided valuable insight on what to expect and what was expected of me. The interview process itself was fair and enlightening. Each interviewer that I talked with was friendly and professional. They each asked poignant and intellectual questions about my previous work experience and seemed to be genuinely interested in my background. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Case study: How would you solve the client's problem (given a business case scenario).   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fairly typical for both the role and organizational structure. I went through 3 interviews including a solution development exercise. The first two interviews focused on technical and business development experience. The third focused on the results of the exercise and including a meeting with one of the partners.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any application development experience   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners.

Interview

Applied through a career fair and then went on site. The interviews were mainly personality based it went really well and everyone at the company made it seem like they were super interested. However, I never heard from the company again even after multiple emails; didn't even have the decency to send an automated rejection email even though I took a whole day out of my schedule for the interviews.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via phone- wonderful conversation, great fit. Video w/ VP Sales twice-seems like great fit. Video w/founder cancels last minute very unprofessional. Reschedules late Monday night- goes well enough asked to come to Chicago via recruiter at 8 pm Monday for Wednesday morning. THAT Wednesday. Recruiter sends 3 page exercise with a 40 slide deck to create.

Interview Questions

• The feedback I received was actually unacceptable. The recruiter who I had to hunt down to respond to me said that they did not think I was prepared. I had less than 24 hours to rework my responsibilities/family/clients. Then they contradicted themselves and felt the exercises were not clearly articulated from their end and that they were going to be revisited. Glad I was the guinea pig for their incompetency. I began by handing out presentation materials in case there was any connectivity issues last minute. They must not be doing well financially for I found out they will NOT be reimbursing me for work I clearly did on a real prospect. I began my presentation only to be interrupted 3 times. First was when the founder came in ten minutes into a 30 minute timeblock. The second was the VP of Sales asked the group if they had seen the exercises presented to me. He then started passing them around as I broke character to give backstory on what the exercises entailed. Last I was interrupted that my pace was going to have me running out of time. I had to break character yet again to explain my exact pace to him. I have been presenting for over 25 years and think I know how to do this. The men in the room were rude, inconsistent and ultimately saved me from joining a company not polished enough to be partnered with Google or any other alliance globally.   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process is very engaging. Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin, then we had a phone interview. Next, I had a video interview with one of the managers and he was very informative and he was super easy to talk to. After that, I was asked to fly to Chicago headquarters for an on-site interview. This was great since I wanted to meet more people. I met with two interviewers from different departments for about 45 minutes each. Extremely friendly and knowledgable. They answered all my questions and didn't rush through anything.

Interview Questions

• Why Maven Wave? Many questions were to get to know me. My personality in particular. There were technical questions since I was interviewing for a tech position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an initial call with the hiring manager then had an onsite interview. When I came onsite, I saw the office and was able to interview with the hiring manger for the role, the team lead and even met with every other team member.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and asked what I look for in a company. It was very much a two-way street. They wanted me to want to work there as much they wanted me to want to work there. I love that!   Answer Question

Support Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Typical phone screen with HR, phone screen with Hiring Manager, and then 1:1 interviews with three stakeholders. Initial recruiting assessed my skill set and experience. Phone screen with Hiring Manager was much more detailed, and dug into methodology. 1:1's focused heavily on skill sets with related technologies, interpersonal skills, reporting metrics, creating relevant goals and managing difficult sitatuations.

Interview Questions

• Why was exploring making the change to work for Maven Wave? Clearly, I have had a successful career in my last position with opportunities to grow with the last company, what convinced you to look at this opportunity at Maven Wave?   Answer Question

.NET Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview was arranged through LinkedIn. It was a basic process--get to know you, here's a bit about the company, etc. Following that was a Google Hangout video chat with the manager of that team. He was very professional and explained the role thoroughly following up with some technical questions. Afterwards, I knew I would not receive an offer, but I was impressed by the recruiter contacting me a few days later to give me feedback and letting me know that they went with someone else.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, than a video interview with . Next, I was invited to the office downtown Chicago to meet with three directors for 30 minutes each. There was a case study on how I would handle a specific project circumstance.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners in October 2018.

Interview

This was initial phone screen for staff accountant position. It was basically an informative interview and I was not asked any questions, nor given an opportunity to speak. It wasn't the worst experience ive had but kinda of seemed like a waste of time

Maven Wave Partners Response

25 Oct 2018 – Recruiter

It's unfortunate that you felt the phone screen was a waste of your time. We do our best to ensure each candidate fully understands the opportunity, as well as who we are as a company, our culture, etc. We feel that interviewing is truly a two-way street: it's our job to sell you on Maven Wave just as much as you are selling yourself as a candidate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.