Max Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Max Life Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Max Life Insurance

Interview

3 rounds including HR.. Two round of Senior and His Senior boss.. They take the interview at their level then it takes 2-3 days to have conversation with HR then the documentation part starts..

Interview Questions
  • About my total Experience i have
    Answer Question

Max Life Insurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Max Life Insurance

Interview

Good Process and explain the overall college experience (how are college and the activities you have completed in the college), Good Process and explain the overall college experience (how are college and the activities you have completed in the college),

Interview Questions
  • Good Questions (how is college and the activities you have completed in the college).

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Max Life Insurance (New Delhi)

Interview

Got the call to join as an executive underwriter as a result of interview.interview was on time for 30 mins and the result for it was given within few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Max Life Insurance (Lucknow) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. Product pitching, past experience, client handling was tested. All the interviews were on the same day and same location. Branch head, operation head and cluster head also took a brief introduction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Max Life Insurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Max Life Insurance

Interview

Got the call to join as a trainee and confirmation for the interview. Interview was scheduled within 1 day. Interview was on time for 30 min and result was given within a days.

Interview Questions
  • Questions mostly related to CT5. Reserves, ULIP, types of assurance and annuity

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Max Life Insurance (Bangalore Rural) in Dec 2020

Interview

Telephonic Interview, Document Verification, Aptitude Test, Human Resource Manager Interview, F2F interview with Assistant Manager, F2F interview with Branch Manager. It was a great experience with the interview at maxlife insurance company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Max Life Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Max Life Insurance

Interview

It was very easy, the person conducting the interview made me feel very comfortable. They let you explain yourself and be yourself. They ask what you want and listen to your requirements as well. Information about the job is provided well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Max Life Insurance (New Delhi) in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview level was easy . First round included HR Round and then financial skills testing round was conducted . Last round included discussion with manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuttack

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Max Life Insurance (Cuttack) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process has included basically two process. There was first CV shortlisting then personal interview. The process was easy. We were hired for making. People aware about a new distribution channel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Max Life Insurance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Life Insurance

Interview

There is no particular style of recruitment. Same typical q & a. They seem to be filtering candidates. Choosing best among rest. Not best for the company . There is no particular style of recruitment. Same typical q & a. They seem to be filtering candidates. Choosing best among rest. Not best for the company .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews