Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.3

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied online and the company got back to me in 2-3 weeks. The interview was typical for this type of position. I hope to get the job with this company.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a good interview, I sat down with two representatives and discussed the job expectations and company goals. They were always checking in to see if I had any questions or concerns.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone due to covid. Spoke with the regional manager, director of nursing, and head of HR. Just be yourself and be honest. That’s what they’re looking for.

Recuirtment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

I did an initial phone screen with the regional recruiter. After the screen, she passed me onto the office manager who asked about my experience and interests through another phone screen. After that, I was invited to do a pit sit, where I met the recruiters I would be working with. The meeting was about an hour long where we just got to know each other and we asked each other questions.

Behavior Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interview was over the phone for few minutes. They said they will contact later. Interview was not difficult, but questions were mostly about experience with children with mental problems.

contact tracer Interview

Interview

Recruiter whose name I will not use -- we spoke several times. 1.Said perhaps I'd have a job. What hrs did I prefer? Me: 8-4.
    2nd call: You can have 12 -8pm. Me: OK, not what I asked for, but sure.
    3rd call: He was wrong, I didn't get the job. Me: Ok.
    Literally we talked 2 hrs later and he's talking to me about the job. "You just told me I couldn't have a job". "oh, well, that changed." Now I'm really suspicious of this whole deal.
    4th or 5th call: Go to orientation 6/22 8am. I go. 50 min. drive. They aren't expecting me. Long story short: I STILL DIDN'T HAVE THE JOB. They texted me after orientation and told me NOT to go to the next place, I wasn't hired yet.
    6th - 7th call: You need to do a Zoom interview, they want to know about your healthcare experience. I have no healthcare experience, which is obvious on my resume. I go to the Zoom call at the dictated time -- and wait and wait and wait and no one ever comes. I was very angry at this point and told them how disrespectful they've been. Never heard from them again, other than an apology from another guy saying "don't worry; we'll pay you for the WHOLE day that you went down there." They didn't. Looks like they paid me for about 3 hrs.

Maxim Healthcare Group Response

3 Aug 2020 – Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are very sorry to hear that your interview experience was so disorganized and frustrating. We receive a high volume of applications to the Contact Tracer positions and we are working to adapt our operations to meet rapidly-changing staffing needs related to COVID-19. We will review our interview process and communications procedures to identify areas of improvement for these positions.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Madison, WI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

More like a conversation for the first interview, enjoyable conversation, waiting for my next interview this week. Have talked to two different recruiters and both were great! Hopefully will be able to continue on with this great company!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength/weakness   1 Answer

RBT Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and first scheduled a phone interview and then scheduled an in person interview. The interview was about 20 minutes and was overall a positive experience.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pretty easy process, quick phone screen to get to know you a bit and make sure you're interested followed by a more in-depth phone interview which expects you to know a bit more about the company beforehand and really see if you align with the position.

Staffing Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The process was clear. I first spoke with a recruiter on the phone, specifically about my career goals and what Maxim had to offer. I then spoke with the Business Development Manager on the phone wherein he asked some basic interview questions and explained more about the Recruiter role. After this step, I had a virtual interview with the other recruiters in the office as well as the other BDM. The recruiters asked me questions in order to get to know me better and to understand my professional experience more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.