Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Providence, RI (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

3 part interview. I spoke with the representative that called me initially in person and gave an overview of my experience. Next I spoke with the Heathcare Recruiter and then the Clinical manager which involved a series of nurse related questions.

HCC Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in May 2019.

Interview

Quick interview with a recruiter and successfully pass the assessment test. There were no interview needed with the actual company that I will be coding for nor taking additional assessment test.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Pittsburgh, PA (US)).

Interview

Very positive and quick process. Very informative. Great recruiter focused on what they had to offer and able to match my availability with their needs. Overall goal is to place nurses in quality facilities while meeting the needs of the nurses to maintain a good work/personal schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is your skill set and how long have you been a nurse.   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Roseville, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

direct to the point and very nice staff. recruiter call me in two days after applying online.1:1 interview. 30 minutes interview. training for novice nurse is offered. they will work on your hours.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience in home health?   1 Answer

Field Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was in three parts: a phone interview, once with the manager, and once with a Field Support Specialist. The first two interviews were behavioral and for the manager to get a feel whether or not you would be a good fit for the office or not/ a good fit for the team. The one with the Field Support Specialist was more of a meet and greet. It was fairly easy to get along with everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict, do you know how to use Microsoft applications, fairly easy questions.   Answer Question

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Informal interview, easy, and took about a total of 30 mins to complete. I was interviewed by a recruiter who was very friendly. They mostly talked about the job role and company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, also got introduced to the whole team. He made me feel very comfortable and less intimidated, everyone was really welcoming. Questions were pretty standard. Some situational questions, goals and work experience. The whole process was smooth

Interview Questions

• Questions about work experience, education, personal goals situational questions   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in March 2019.

Interview

This was a phone interview, fairly easy questions to answer and interviewer answered all questions and was extremely knowledgeable on the company. The interviewer was also very positive and enjoyable to speak with over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Plymouth, MA (US)).

Interview

Plymouth, MA. Office interview first. Then set up in person. Ridiculously long interview process, over 2 hrs. Met with recruiter (over hr) & clinician (over hr). Tell you only pay minimum wage when training Act like they have a special training class that you have to "get accepted into" as a new nurse. It's training they would do for any nurse that the job would require. Told recruiter before could not work 40 hrs. Kept trying to get to work more hrs than said I could.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions that took over and hr to get through. Besides the basic where do you see yourself in a yr, felt like taking a nursing test.   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

I received a phone call, not a phone call, but just an informal call to give me to a) confirm that I had applied for the position and b) if I was interested after he described the position to me.. So it wasn't an interview. What he did not know is that he called me during working hours and I was polite and listened. He introduced himself and did not ask if it was a good time to talk but went straight to asking if I had applied and gave the job description and wanted to know if I'd be interested in the position, ( I'm thinking, yes of course, that is why I applied), I responded to him, that yes I am very much interested, and summarized the job description back to him to ensure I understood him and that he'd notice that I was paying attention. Something must have rubbed him the wrong way ( I'm assuming) since he implied he was going to call me next week ( as he called me on a Friday) saying he was calling more candidates and would call me to set up an interview. I waited a few days, and chose to be assertive to call on a Tuesday and he was not in the office. I called the next day, we spoke, he seemed a bit agitated and commented that he was in the middle of something ( queue words for I'm being bothered or interrupted), I apologized and wanted to follow up with him . After I gave him my name he said I'll give you a call on Friday for a phone interview, I replied graciously and told him I look forward to the call. My experience I got from this was that he was not being forthcoming about anything and led me to believe one thing and did another. People don't just go applying to places they are not interested in for starters and I just found it unprofessional on his part to not be honest about whether or not I even stood a chance, it was feeling like he was blowing me off. Needless to say, he did not call when he said he would. I did not bother reaching out. At that point I took the hint, I was not gonna get a chance, and by the following week, that job posting expired. Feedback: Honor your word, treat people with respect, your time is just as valuable as ours ( candidates). If this is this how your company shows up, it leaves a wonder as to how you treat your employees once hired.