Maxim Healthcare Services Behavior Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Behavior Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.4

Behavior Technician Interview

Interview

After applying, I was promptly contacted by admin in the recruiting sector. The initial questionnaire was pretty thorough, but not over the top. Questions were personal and both professionally based. The person interview was a private interview carried out by the recruiting admin. The interview was very concise and the interviewers were very friendly and personable. Topics ranged from personal interest to professional experience related to the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• What would previous employers say is one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Tacoma, WA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

2 people present 1 recruiter 1 BCBA. The process was OK , felt judgments right away. Only take job if you need the experience, and are going into a BCBA program, but these people don't value you like other companies do.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to this field?   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was so quick less then 3 days very odd. They wanted to hire me but would not pay mileage or travel time so it would be clocking on at a clients house clock off when you leave type of thing.

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and I was contacted fairly quickly after submitting my application. I spoke primarily with one person for the pre interview questions and it was easy to set up a time to do a phone interview with the main interview person. They were very professional and answered all of my questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What behaviors do you feel most comfortable working with? And what behaviors do you not have as much experience with?   Answer Question

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was called just two days later! while the interview and application process is fairly quick the training and paperwork takes long (1-2 months). Overall, it was a good experience and the recruiter was extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a conflict you had at work and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.