Maxim Healthcare Services CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.9

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Went very smoothly. The recruiters are more than happy to answer any questions you have. Paperwork is extensive, but not overwhelming. Required to take a proficiency/knowledge test for whatever job you are applying for, or especially CNA or RN

Interview Questions

• When you have a new case, but you get there & the instructions the recruiter gave you for the person's care weren't detailed enough   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open to negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Recruiter asked me to tell him about myself. Basic questions about my experience, why I left each job. One of the easiest interviews I have every had. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• none. asked what I like best about working with seniors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none. told me what he would offer me

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Woodbridge, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was short, simple and thorough. The interviewer was very professional and asked questions that were not overbearing. The questionnaire was pretty straightforward. If there are any questions about the application , there is always someone to answer. The application forms were a lot but that is pretty normal. Overall, it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work in the nursing field   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted only one minute, and the DON was really nice. I was a new CNA, so I really wasn't sure what to expect out of it. Then when I was sent to the recruiter for my offer of pay, he lowballed me and made it clear that CNA'S were the bottom of the food chain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Salisbury, NC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy and smooth. They asked about my previous experience and what was my availability. They want to match you with the best clients for you. You have to do man different classes to get the job.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Tests and assessments, questionnaires were completed, performed tasks that were reviewed and evaluated. There were presentations, videos that had to see, answer questions based on them. I took some quizzes and tests that were difficult. There was a 1 on 1 questioning, then a group testing that involved other potential employees. There was interpersonal skills test done were I was observed interacting with other interviewees.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matteson, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Matteson, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview was more like them telling me what the job consisted of. He explained to me what I would be doing and told me how things would play out the rest of the hiring process. I was told that I had to turn in a few documents and sign a whole lotta forms and take a competency test online (easy). Now I have to call back and let them know i finished all the forms and he said we can continue hiring me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didnt have to negotiate, pretty satisfied with pay.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wilmington, NC (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

The recruiter never called to give a follow up of the progress of my application and nerver returned calls when he said he would. He acted in a very unprofessional and dishonest manner . He led me to believe things were going well and that he would contact me but never returned ONE call. I had to call him to several times and each time he gave me a different story about the progress of my application. I am disappointed with Maxim and will never deal with them again! STEP UP YOUR GAME GUYS!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• You only gave me one reference. Do you have others?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (West Melbourne, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and woman was friendly, asked me about experience and shared with me benefits of working for this company such as relocation opportunities if I choose to stay with the company.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Wait time was longer then interview. Josh was great and the only reason I stayed as long as I did. Didn't agree with base pay, but I was over the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.