Maxim Healthcare Services Field Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Field Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.0

Field Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

In person interview with Field Support manager and Business Development manager. Later that day, had a phone interview with Accounts Manager. Very laid back and not high pressure. Background check/reference check took about 2 weeks to get back as well as fingerprints for criminal records. Mandatory 2-step TB test but performed in the office. No cost for on boarding requirements.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as far as pay rate goes.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Field Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

the interview process was lengthy and over exaggerated. I had applied for Recruiter position and was interviewed for that position initially. I was not selected then and the very helpful Business Development Manager replied to my thank you email and directed me for this other position. He forwarded my resume to the other hiring manager for that other opening. I had followed up twice after that they acknowledged my application and scheduled an interview. Interview was fairly easy and lasted good 30-40 mins with Hiring manager and she then took it forward to my pit sit with the team. Pit Sit was good, Team looked very supporting and we had a good talk. Everything went perfect and for an entry level job my dual masters degree and relevant education I was told that she liked me for the position and I will get their decision soon which didnt happened until I followed up with three emails in two weeks. They just sent me a very generic reply that I was not selected and no reason was given. I had waited too long to hear a no, It came across my mind so many time that this company is not worth it if they are not respecting people for their qualification and time.The compensation for the position was $13-$14 which is no great and certainly not worth so much of waiting.

Interview Questions

• how do you perform in a team, if one person in the team has loads of work what would you do?
      what are your career goals?
      what was your biggest challenge and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Field Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

3 phases: face-to-face interview, pit sit, interview with managers. On the first day, I interviewed with the manager. She was very nice and was able to answer questions and talk about the position. She asked questions about skills, strengths/weaknesses, scenarios, your ability to handle stress and different management styles, and etc. A couple of days later, I was asked to do a pit sit in which I got to spend time with the other FSAs for an hour and learn what they do. After that, the FSAs will notify the manager if they see potential in you and would like you to be on their team. Then the following day, I was asked by the manager to meet with the director. The three of us talked more about the position and they wanted to see if I will be able to handle this type of job. After that, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, are you able to handle different styles of management   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.