Maxim Healthcare Services Field Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Field Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.0

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Memphis, TN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I haven't been hired as far as I know. I was contacted the following day after my interview with the Manager and the Director. I received a call the following day from the manager asking me to come to do a pit sit to see if it's something I would like to do.

Interview Questions

• How do I work under pressure?   1 Answer
  • What was my future goals while working for the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Greenville, NC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly on the phone and in person. the interview was a 2 to 1 and both members where very informative about the company and position itself. Was able to ask questions and get full knowledgeable answers. The interview took only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to utilize your time management skills?   Answer Question

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Needham, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the manager I was going to work with. Then met with three managers about whether or not I was a good fit for the position. Then final interview with the regional director on the phone. Met with the team to shadow day to day responsibilities and expectations. Overall was a great experience and easy interview. A very young office with a lot of growth.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.