Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Healthcare Recruiter

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pretty easy process, quick phone screen to get to know you a bit and make sure you're interested followed by a more in-depth phone interview which expects you to know a bit more about the company beforehand and really see if you align with the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

So far I’ve had 2 interviews over the phone and I hope to have another one soon. The first one went fairly well and the second was more laid back yet not too intense. I’m hoping for another call soon.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2019.

Interview

Great Interview Experience. One phone screening and two in-person interviews. The hiring staff was very kind and accommodating. I also got the chance to meet with someone currently in the position I would be in to learn more about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

One phone interview and three separate on site interviews with different management personnel. "Pit sit" for 2 hours in two of the on site interviews. They never got back to me and so I contacted them a week after my last interview and they told me I didn't get it. I asked for advice on future interviews and never got a response.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

phone screen with Adam Hoss. 1st interview with Adam and 2 recruiting managers, 2nd interview shadowing a few of the recruiters. Everyone was really nice and answered all of my questions. Communication with Adam was not great. It took him weeks to respond to my emails.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, roughly 1 week later received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well, some general questions were asked and set up an in person interview. I thought the in person interview went well, and the business manager asked a lot of questions and seemed to be attentive to what I was saying. Unfortunately I guess I was not the right fit, which would have been fine. Marking this as a negative experience because I see no reason as to why a business manager can't take 30 seconds to respond to an email stating that they went with better options after I emailed asking for an update in the process. Viewed it as unprofessional, otherwise the experience would have been fine.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in March 2019.

Interview

This was a phone interview, fairly easy questions to answer and interviewer answered all questions and was extremely knowledgeable on the company. The interviewer was also very positive and enjoyable to speak with over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews with a phone screening in the beginning. First round, you meet in the office and talk to the recruiter. Second round you meet with the team and talk with them. The third round you talk to the regional manager for a short 15 minute interview. I am baffled by this company and how unprofessional they were. It took 5 weeks to get through 3 rounds of interviews, because the recruiter recruiting me took forever to reply and never followed up when he said he would. I thought I did wonderfully in my interviews, and as did they. I was offered the job through email and call, and then was told the next day that the recruiter had actually messed up and I had one more round to go. Great, I think, its a short 15 minute phone interview and I nailed it, thinking confidently that since it was offered before this interview, as long as I did well on this one, I would still be offered it. Nope, I was told a week later by the recruiter that I did not make the cut, despite him offering me the job a week later. What a mess. A complete waste of time to do 3-4 rounds over 5 weeks only to get my hopes up and then tell me I wasnt.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Emeryville, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied to Maxim through Glassdoor actually, and I was contacted for an initial phone screen.
    The phone interview was on May 30th and the last part of the interview (a social where we went out for food), was on June 27th, so almost one-month. Besides the interview process being drawn-out, I had a pretty positive experience with Maxim, and this is specifically for the Emeryville, CA office, can't speak for the other offices.
    The interview process as a whole looked like this:

1) Initial Phone Screen
    2) Invitation for on-site, where I talked to 2 of the managers
    3) Pit Sit, chatting with all the different team members about their position
    4) Social, where I got to hangout in a more informal setting, and another way to see if I was a culture fit

The interviews themselves were not rigorous or challenging, e.g. The questions were straightforward (Listed below), and the main challenge personally was maintaining a high energy, and showing that you're pretty extroverted. The managers and team members that I chatted with were really encouraging, helpful, and super chill, and I felt pretty comfortable throughout the interview process for both the on-site 2:1 with the managers, and with the pit sit. I'm disappointed to have not received an offer, but I'm thankful for the frequent, timely communication from the manager that I was in contact with for making the process as smooth as possible. And, I'm thankful for the pizza that the team provided for the social!

My only advice is to come prepared to ask a lot of questions, and I think something that will really help for both the pit sit and the social, is to just be genuinely curious and interested in the team members' roles and responsibilities as healthcare recruiters, but also just their lives as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Maxim Healthcare Services?
      Why do you want to be a recruiter?
      Tell me about yourself.
      What are some of your hobbies?
      Describe a time when you had to work in a team / had to prioritize different tasks.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2018.

Interview

3 separate phone interviews. They were very nice and very helpful through the whole process. They were punctual and got back to me within a few days. I spoke first with a couple business directors from two different branches and then moved on to speak with the Regional Director. The first couple interviews were about 20-30 minutes and the last interview with the Regional Director was about 45 minutes - 1 hour.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.