Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

phone screen with Adam Hoss. 1st interview with Adam and 2 recruiting managers, 2nd interview shadowing a few of the recruiters. Everyone was really nice and answered all of my questions. Communication with Adam was not great. It took him weeks to respond to my emails.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, roughly 1 week later received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well, some general questions were asked and set up an in person interview. I thought the in person interview went well, and the business manager asked a lot of questions and seemed to be attentive to what I was saying. Unfortunately I guess I was not the right fit, which would have been fine. Marking this as a negative experience because I see no reason as to why a business manager can't take 30 seconds to respond to an email stating that they went with better options after I emailed asking for an update in the process. Viewed it as unprofessional, otherwise the experience would have been fine.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

General interview learning about work experience and general questions.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I received an e-mail from the Administrative Officer and after speaking briefly with the Director of Business Operations I was scheduled an interview. The interview was pretty typical...we discussed my previous work experience a lot. The recruiter role definitely isn't for everybody, so the DBO definitely wanted a lot of detail of my experience. We talked about the recruiter position...talked a lot about the on call process which was good because that's a big part of why people don't like the job, so it was good that the DBO was up front and honest about it. That day I also interviewed w/ the AO. Both were pretty similar...them just getting a feel for me. Next, I was interviewed by the DBO from a neighboring office. After that, I came back to the original office for a "pit sit" to get a better idea of what it's like being a recruiter. Next time I came in I was given my tentative offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really...compared to other interviews it was relatively easy. Especially if you have relative work experience (sales, phone experience, customer service) and/or a general interest/passion for being involved in healthcare. Typical interview questions   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Hickory, NC (US)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of the usual questions, name specific examples when you overcame a challenge..etc. And a "pit sit." You come in and shadow a current recruiter. This is the best time to ask questions as an applicant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The initial offer is the same for everyone (as far as I can tell). I attempted to counter with no success.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview, one-on-one interview in office, A pit sit with the other recruiters and a phone interview with the area Manager.

Interview Questions

• mose questions were based on previous experences and how you handle them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Applied online and after following up was asked to come in for an interview. Interview was only about 25 minutes and they asked me basic questions. They just seemed so bored and not excited about their work so I moved on.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in September 2012.

Interview

3 step interview process. Once with a corporate recruiter, and then Account Manager, and then fellow Recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Just make sure to prep for your interview.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was a three part interview process. First there was a phone interview where they went over my resume. Then I had an hour long interview at the office with the manager. Lastly, there was a "pit sit" where I sat with the other recruiters and got a feel for the enviornment.

Interview Questions

• The scenario questions where the most difficult because you can not prepare for those.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied via Careerbuilder. I was called for a phone interview, which lasted about 15-20 minutes. I was invited for a 1 on 1 interview with the National Recruitment Manager. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes.

This is a position with an hourly rate, which was not disclosed. People in this position act as "assistants" to healthcare recruiter manager. There is no sales quota required with this position. Dress code is business casual.

Interview Questions

• How does working for this company fit into your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.