Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied online. 3 different rounds after the initial phone screen. There was an in person 1:1 interview with Account Manager's assistant. 1 week later there was a "Pit Sit"/shadow day with the healthcare recruiter team and then I met with Account Manager. 2 weeks later there was a social interview with the entire team, which was a lot of fun. This was to observe how well I fit in with the rest of the recruiters on the team because team work is such a huge part of this position and this company. If I had moved on there would have been a phone interview with the Regional Manager. Throughout the whole process, everyone was very welcoming. I felt like I really fit in with the company and had a great deal of confidence that I would get the job, which was why I was very surprised and disappointed when I was not extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company 1-5 years down the road?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. 3 interview process, 2 of which were over the phone. The last one is a "pit sit" which is basically your introduction to the office and your future colleagues

Interview Questions

• none...My accounts manager believed in a more genuine approach to the process   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Simple. They question how you handle stress and how you handle problems. They don't really tell you what's coming at you until you signed. You interview with the DBO then get invited to do a pit sit if you sit well with the office. After the pit sit it is decided if you get an interview with the Area VP. If they say yes then you are good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Regional and local office managers/Recruiters- clearly don't take the time the bring each other up to date on the progress and conversations had with potential candidates. They tell you the same thing multiple times. I would expect to hear it again when I speak with the office manager.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

They strung me along for months waiting to hear whether I got the position. I went in for an interview they had me come back for a job shadow. Then they were looking at me for another position they thought I would be a better fit and then I did an interview and job shadow. I went in four different times and if anything I was over qualified. They gave the position to a previous employee that apparently came back to work for them. The boss said he would touch base with me week after week and I always had to call him a day after he said he would call me and we would play phone tag for a day or two. I was not impressed at all

Interview Questions

• They will ask what questions you have for them. They are big on questions because it shows interest. Also do your research before the interview, they will ask what you know about the company.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty lengthy (4+ weeks). I sent in my resume online through Craigslist as this is a site that is widely used by this company to advertise job openings. I was scheduled for an interview the same week. After the initial interview (about 1 hour long) I was told to think about the position and call back the next day if I was still interested. I called back first thing in the morning, the want you to call early as it shows that you are very interested. After that, they scheduled me for what they call a "pit sit." During this phase, I was sat at a desk and told to draft a couple of questions I would like to ask current employees from other offices. I was then given a list of employees to call and talk to. During this, the office and manager gets a chance to listen to your communication skills and how comfortable you sound over the phone. Once completing this and deciding I did well, they scheduled me for an interview with the Regional Accounts Manager the following week. This interview was fairly similar to the first one but a little more nerve wracking. After this interview I was contacted about a week later and asked to final interview. This interview was a little less professional as I met with the manager and senior recruiter at a sushi bar for lunch. This seemed to be scheduled in order to get to know me on a personal level. Since this position involves working 40+ hours a week in the same office (no cubicles) with your team, they want to make sure your personality fits that of the office. There was also another candidate that they were comparing my personality to. Then, after a week, they to tell me that I had been selected for the position but a background and reference check had to be done before they could officially offer. I finally started a week after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Starting rates are set. There was no negotiation.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2014.

Interview

An initial call where the interviewer sets up a phone interview and tells you to study up on company culture & job description. Then passes your information onto a manager who determines whether or not to interview for the next round. After this, there is a sit in and then finally an interview with the vice president in the final round.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about weaknesses, strengths, and why you want to join this company.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview was very informal. Asked questions concerning resume and spoke about the duties of the job. The division I interviewed for was mainly concerned for home health care, but didn't really seem like something I would like to do. She mentioned that the job would occasionally require longer hours than 8 a day as well as weekends.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

I sent them a resume and got a call back the following week for an interview. Everyone in the office was very nice and welcoming, the interview lasted about 45 minutes and was fairly casual. I did some research on the company and decided it would not be the best fit for me, so I declined the offer for a second interview, which would've been the "pit sit." This includes shadowing the other employees and asking them questions. At the end of the day, the manager asks if they could see you working there and bases his/her decision off of what everybody else thinks, so that's pretty cool. After that, there would've been a phone interview with their regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in your major?   1 Answer

I decided the company wasn't for me.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview then was asked to come in for an in person interview. Pretty basic, about an hour long with one hiring manager (another guy sat in but didn't say much). Talked about the position and asked basic questions about my background. Got a call to come in for a "half day" where you meet and talk to everyone that works there and learn about all the positions. This was helpful because I got to sit in with just the three current recruiters and ask them anything.