Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Mateo, CA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

phone interview, interview with manager and director

Salary was too low

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Little Rock, AR (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process went well. No problems with this process. It wasn't until after the assignment was made that the problems started. I was quoted I would be paid $22.00/hr at my job then to find out others were quoted a higher price. Therefore I was questioning the on-site manager and he had to come back and say, "Oh yeah it's $25.00/hr not $22.00/hr." I felt like he was going to reduce my pay if he wasn't questioned about it.

Interview Questions

• The on-site manager had poor communication skills, during the testing, there was never a printer available to print test scores or handbook sheets requested by myself. When asked if I could get a copy, office personnel would say yes but nothing was ever produced to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was quoted I would be paid $22.00/hr at my job then to find out others were quoted a higher price. Therefore I was questioning the on-site manager and he had to come back and say, "Oh yeah it's $25.00/hr not $22.00/hr." I felt like he was going to reduce my pay if he wasn't questioned about it. It was a very uncomfortable feeling.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Had phone screen with hiring manager. Met with hiring manager for initial interview. Interview went well, job was a good fit, but was not selected as the finalist for the position. Interview questions were generic. Office seemed nice enough, staff was nice enough. Would consider interviewing with them again in the future.

Interview Questions

• What traits in a boss/director do you like? What traits do you not like?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. First I had a phone screen and then was brought in for a group interview. I received a call the next day and was offered the job. The group interview asked some difficult questions, but they were not original. I think they were actually reading print outs of interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated for a higher salary. I think they were hesitant but ended up being okay with it.

Interview

Very smooth process. Basic interview questions to get to know you better. Also wanted more information about me and my previous and current work experience and skill level. They did ask a lot of questions I saw on this site. Arriving early helped me stay relax and have a chance to go over questions in my head. Also eye contact was important as I interviewed with two people so I made sue to be aware of that and adjust accordingly. Best advice is prepare well, stay calm, and confident.

Interview Questions

• What is your daily motivation? And what was one area in a previous job listed on resume did you make a mistake and how did you rectify it?   1 Answer

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

straight forward and out front with me from the start. I had a courteous and professional experience that I hope others would feel involved in the interview process. The company and I have a good work history and this was helpful to expedite this process in a more time friendly manner.

Travel Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Submitted my resume online. Was shortly contacted by a recruiter. I was then matched with potential employers (hospitals) meeting my expressed criteria. If I expressed interest in a potential employer, my file was sent to them for consideration. That hospital then contacted me with a phone interview. Once I was offered the position, I completed contracts and other paperwork standard to the industry.

Interview Questions

• There really isn't much of an interview process for the staffing company itself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base pay rate somewhat. My taxable v. non-taxable ratio was barely acceptable. Pocketed the housing pay. Was not paid for required licenses or classes, travel to area, or any extras you might get at another company. Negotiating was tedious and involved a lot of phone calls and emails... I prefer a more straightforward process.

Travel RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

There is no actual interview just hours and hours of online forms and test to fill out. Which isn't so bad considering they will provide you the answers to most of the competency test which I didn't need and I find it quite scary. Is that the kind of nurse that they want to have treating their mom or dad?!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

One main interview held over the phone. It was easy and stress free.

Interview Questions

• The amount of experience I held and the time frame in which I worked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-exsistant

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

No interview obtained. I missed a call from the recruiter and tried calling back approximately 2 hours later and since then, leaving messages for the past few days...nothing. Shady.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter left message, stating he had a few questions and to return his call.   1 Answer