Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

One main interview held over the phone. It was easy and stress free.

Interview Questions

• The amount of experience I held and the time frame in which I worked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-exsistant

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

No interview obtained. I missed a call from the recruiter and tried calling back approximately 2 hours later and since then, leaving messages for the past few days...nothing. Shady.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter left message, stating he had a few questions and to return his call.   1 Answer

ABA Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2015.

Interview

Great HR people! Had a great time at interview. It went very smoothly, asked a lot of questions related to my former experience. Can't wait to start the new job if they hire me! Really looking forward to work there!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was promised the Account Manager role for more then a year and then finally once the interview for the promotion was ready to occur they delayed it time and time for different reasons even though I had been running the branch for over a year already completing the job at a lower salary.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted within three hours of applying; recruiter was super nice and engaging. Met with manager and team the following week; they all were great as well. Sadly didn't make the cut, though.

Administrative Interview

Interview

Fine- Connected well with both people interviewing me. Extremely pleasant experience.They were accommodating to my schedule, stayed late to complete my interview. Gave me a response on final decision within week of interview. Appreciated the speediness.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Stafford, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and in person interview with Human Resource. They asked specific questions about my work experience skills and knowledge of the how I responded to their respective questions. I give them examples of experience and how I reacted to the customer concern.

Interview Questions

• What was your work experience.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Interview went well. Had to drive an hour and a half to get training for a week. No one in the office knew about the position so they could not assist, not even the manager. The recruiters ran the office. Person previously in my position left and did not leave any directions and the office was in chaos.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

applied on Indeed.com I came into the office very small office setting no receptionist to greet you the office manager sits with the recruiters, payroll specialist, and HR coordinator. The Director of Nursing was very nice but was terminated a few months later, the staff started leaving or ended up getting terminated as well.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked much questions except for previous experience working in the healthcare field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would have to receive the same pay rate that I received since I relocated from another state

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the office manager, who had found my resume online. We scheduled an interview for later in the week. When I arrived, the manager wasn't there due to an emergency, so I interviewed with somebody else. The interview was brief and went very well. The man I met with said they would call me with their decision by Monday. I did not receive a call on Monday, but instead called them to see what their decision was. They said they would get back to me the next day, as the man I had interviewed with was out sick.

The next day I was offered the job. I gave them a start date for two weeks from Monday, so I could leave my current job and give my manager time to find a replacement. I was told to go to the office to fill out paperwork, which I assumed would be tax forms. They weren't. They were background checks and reference sheets. I found it odd that they would do this after they offered me the job, but didn't think much of it--a mistake.

Having not received a phone call from them all week, I called them to see when I was supposed to be in on Monday. I received a phone call from somebody else in another department stating that they were unable to hire me, and that someone had "dropped the ball" with communication. Let me repeat: no one had called me before I called them. If I had not called them today, I would have walked into the building on Monday unaware that I didn't have a job.

This has been a huge inconvenience not only to myself, but to the manager of my current job, who now needs to rearrange the plans he had put in place to replace me. This has almost put me at a huge economic disadvantage--there was a possibility that I could've gone a whole week or more without pay. That I found this out (through my own initiative!) today, before my tenure at my current job officially ended, is truly good fortune that comes to me through no help from Maxim Healthcare. Their hiring process is seriously disorganized. It's utterly vile that they would put someone in the situation I was almost in.