Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Went in and they were really nice. Talked to me a lot. they want professionalism first and then socialize later. I would recommend for a friend. It was thought provoking questions that they would ask

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in July 2019.

Interview

Relaxed and pleasant. The interviewer was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I would certainly recommend this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in home health   1 Answer

Application

Interview

3-4 different stages. 1 phone. 3 in office/social setting. The whole process took way to long, onboarding was almost a month, for what turned out to be an entry level type position it all seemed a bit much. Like they would bring you in for an interview with one manager, then wait a week to bring you in and meet with another etc.

Interview Questions

• They are always interested in career trajectory as their is a lot of turnover at the company, they really try and vet to see if who they hire will stay on close to 5 years   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and advanced to one on one with hiring manager. Next was a “pit sit” with about 4 team members to ask questions and be asked questions. Last was a final phone interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself followed by typical behavioral/scenario questions   Answer Question

Client Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about the position based on my resume. Went in for the first one-on-one interview the same week, discussed basic questions such as what I did in previous positions and why I was interested in this one. She told me to follow up with her, but I never heard back. I called her a week later and she contacted me the next day to schedule a second interview. This was mostly her showing me some of the tasks I would be doing, and meeting with another department. This took place for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was asked to then meet at a restaurant down the street for a "social interview" with their team of five. I was asked questions like do I like to drink, places I like to go out to, and even my age. Extremely uncomfortable and unprofessional, which was surprising considering the normal conversations I had during my first interview. I was told to follow up with her within 2 days, and was still not offered a position after all of this.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, roughly 1 week later received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well, some general questions were asked and set up an in person interview. I thought the in person interview went well, and the business manager asked a lot of questions and seemed to be attentive to what I was saying. Unfortunately I guess I was not the right fit, which would have been fine. Marking this as a negative experience because I see no reason as to why a business manager can't take 30 seconds to respond to an email stating that they went with better options after I emailed asking for an update in the process. Viewed it as unprofessional, otherwise the experience would have been fine.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

My interview was in a nice large building in a conference room. She asked me how long have I had my nursing license. I told her a little over 1 year. She said ok that's good and she asked me what type of work I did. I said I worked at an Assisted Living facility and then she didn't seem to mind I have no experience Pediatric care. She started talking about the company and how the benefits are and and the pay and that you will love it. Then she asked for my social security card and driver's license and an RN that went to the same nursing school as me came in to evaluate my clinical skills. Then they did not mind my skill set is only 5 months experience preforming part of the skills listed and 0 years experience for the rest of the skills. I was hired and they said I would be trading with an RN in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had your nursing license.?   Answer Question
    • What type of work did you do at the job that you told us you quit?   Answer Question

Flu Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

The recruiter calls for a preliminary interview and then the hiring manager takes over for the second round of phone interviews. If they really like you they will ask you to come in for an in person interview so you can meet them in person.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Initial interview with just the HR recruiter. Said she would forward to the Hiring Manger. Second call with hiring manager. Again, pretty straightforward - asked about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background, experience, past employment.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Friendly staff. Focused on strengths and made sure to explain the process of how their company works. Gave me interview questions before the interview so I had a good idea of what they wanted to know about me and how I work with leadership/ staff and under stress.