Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Stafford, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and in person interview with Human Resource. They asked specific questions about my work experience skills and knowledge of the how I responded to their respective questions. I give them examples of experience and how I reacted to the customer concern.

Interview Questions

• What was your work experience.   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Informal interview, easy, and took about a total of 30 mins to complete. I was interviewed by a recruiter who was very friendly. They mostly talked about the job role and company.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

Everyone was very friendly, lots of paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

• I felt that all of the questions were reasonable for position applied for.   Answer Question

I declined because of the wage for an LPN with 6 years of experience in the area applied for.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The office staff were kind and very specific on what was needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I requested a higher rate of pay and staff worked to meet my request.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Williamsport, PA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I received several post cards in the mail during the initial opening of the office in my area. I submitted a resume and was called for an initial interview and had to take 3 written tests and also a skills test prior to the interview the same day. I then was called back a few weeks later after my clearances and references came back. I was then given at least 6 -8 online nursing courses i had to complete and pass prior to being offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How far would i be willing to travel and what days and hours i would be willing to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested 2 more dollars an hour for having 29 years of experience and did not want to take a pay cut.

Lpn Interview

Interview

filled out application online, that is all. they call you to get your paper work filled out and orientation.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Nashville, TN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

We sat down in a small conference room and discussed the nursing positions available. They were very friendly, polite and professional. They made me feel very comfortable & I am looking forward to working at Maxim.

Interview Questions

• Do you have recent experience in the home care setting?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Jackson, TN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through indeed. The same day I got a call to fill out their application on their website. I did it the same day. They called me the next morning scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok being in a small house by yourself for 12 hours at a slow pace environment?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Agreed on a time and day for interview, met with recruiter for half of interview, other half with nurse manager. They basically hire anyone with 1 year of experience of nursing and want to work with private duty clients.

Interview Questions

• availability of my schedule and skills that I held as a nurse. (trach, vent, peds)   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Daytona Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

I felt like there was no interview, only providing credentials and hours of completing documents and tests online. At the time they were desperate for nurses to fulfill a new contract with a Hospice agency.