Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in July 2019.

Interview

Relaxed and pleasant. The interviewer was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I would certainly recommend this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in home health   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Salisbury, MD (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

I went in, the recruters liked me right away and told me what they had avaliavle, I took it and the started the background check process and a simple skills test. You have to be CPR healthcare certified and they don't pay for it.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and what I was willing to train for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

My interview was in a nice large building in a conference room. She asked me how long have I had my nursing license. I told her a little over 1 year. She said ok that's good and she asked me what type of work I did. I said I worked at an Assisted Living facility and then she didn't seem to mind I have no experience Pediatric care. She started talking about the company and how the benefits are and and the pay and that you will love it. Then she asked for my social security card and driver's license and an RN that went to the same nursing school as me came in to evaluate my clinical skills. Then they did not mind my skill set is only 5 months experience preforming part of the skills listed and 0 years experience for the rest of the skills. I was hired and they said I would be trading with an RN in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had your nursing license.?   Answer Question
    • What type of work did you do at the job that you told us you quit?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I didn’t have to wait long. They were friendly and professional. Overall a great experience. They make sure you feel comfortable. They even offer coffee, water, etc. They ask only relevant information.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Colorado Springs, CO (US)).

Interview

I was Called in for interview. On that same call i was asked about my experience, what i was looking for full or part time and what hours, they discissed cases that may be available to me. At the interview i was given an offer pending background and reference checks.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Flint, MI (US)).

Interview

Too much paperwork. Process took several hours. Tested on both clinical skills as well as the nursing process. This Company has been investigated and found guilty of false claims. Because of this, employees must under go several hours of compliance training. When yearly reviews were done, no offer of monetary compensation offered.

Interview Questions

• Are you available every other weekend.   1 Answer

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I received an email in regards to my resume posted on Indeed. Spoke with the recruiter & scheduled an over the phone interview. It took bout 20-30 mins. Discussed pay, touched on benefits slightly & type of cases available. Came into the office to fill out paperwork. Background check performed. About a week later I received an offer & accepted.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plains, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Plains, PA (US)).

Interview

I was brought into the office where everyone was professional and pleasant. The interviewer asks questions to find out what you are looking for . They are willing to provide education in house and will use your experience to help guide you to the next level of your career based on their needs and your experience/willingness. They are very flexible.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Williamsport, PA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was an average interview. The person was very attentive and I was also spoke to the some of the other office staff the same day.They asked about what skills that i had. asked about working with ventilators, and trach. pts. Have i ever worked with children. They really made you feel at ease and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the nursing field?   1 Answer

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wichita, KS (US)).

Interview

Very thorough and lengthy background check process. A lot of online orientation classes prior to being placed with a client.

Negotiation

New grad--not much to negotiate. I needed a job and they gave me one. But since then I have received pay increase after 1st year. If you want the pay raise you must be willing to pick up extra assignments and learn new clinical skills.