Maxim Healthcare Services LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services LVN Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.9

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Friendly staff. Focused on strengths and made sure to explain the process of how their company works. Gave me interview questions before the interview so I had a good idea of what they wanted to know about me and how I work with leadership/ staff and under stress.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Gardena, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I felt like the whole interview process was easy. The recruiter assigned to you usually interviews you. He had asked basic questions on past work experiences, what made you become a nurse, how well do you work with others, what inspired you to become a nurse, can you work well under pressure? Provide an example. and other questions similar to those.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work under pressure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Roseville, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

direct to the point and very nice staff. recruiter call me in two days after applying online.1:1 interview. 30 minutes interview. training for novice nurse is offered. they will work on your hours.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience in home health?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Years of experience,skills, hospital and any healthcare agency worked with. Able to handle a populated group of patient. Updated LVN licensed, CPR card and CA ID. Proof of US citizenship, Able to work in different location.

Interview Questions

• Types of skills and capability of handling based on patients needs. Length of years of experience of doing this job. Getting involved with different types of Nursing Management and collaborate with MD's. Willingness for background check, drug test and other medical test.   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interview process was fast and to the point. The recruiter was nice and professional. They did a lot of background checks. The recruiter took into consideration what type case I would be comfortable taking.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Victorville, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 10 days. They are pretty quick with getting you hired on. Expect an interview an application, background and if everything goes smoothly, you will be working soon.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Gardena, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very simple and easy. Basic questions about my experience and basic knowledge of nursing. There were 2 people that talked to me, the health recruiter and the nursing manager and they were both very nice.

Interview Questions

• What does a low pressure alarm on a ventilator mean?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in February 2018.

Interview

First a phone interview with a recruiter then an in person one at their office. They make you take 4 test online about nursing care also online. You get more than one try.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

There are a couple of assessments fairly easy. The assessments may take you a hour or so depending on how many test you have to take. CPR, Physical, TB test needed. If hired the orientation is pretty long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2015.

Interview

Great experience, easy, friendly environment. Interview took about 20 minutes total. Once I was hired I completed an application online in their computer room. Once they set you up with your application they will have you a couple of exams to test your knowledge. Once completed they set an orientation date.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.