Maxim Healthcare Services Lpn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Lpn Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.8

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in July 2019.

Interview

Relaxed and pleasant. The interviewer was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I would certainly recommend this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in home health   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

My interview was in a nice large building in a conference room. She asked me how long have I had my nursing license. I told her a little over 1 year. She said ok that's good and she asked me what type of work I did. I said I worked at an Assisted Living facility and then she didn't seem to mind I have no experience Pediatric care. She started talking about the company and how the benefits are and and the pay and that you will love it. Then she asked for my social security card and driver's license and an RN that went to the same nursing school as me came in to evaluate my clinical skills. Then they did not mind my skill set is only 5 months experience preforming part of the skills listed and 0 years experience for the rest of the skills. I was hired and they said I would be trading with an RN in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had your nursing license.?   Answer Question
    • What type of work did you do at the job that you told us you quit?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I didn’t have to wait long. They were friendly and professional. Overall a great experience. They make sure you feel comfortable. They even offer coffee, water, etc. They ask only relevant information.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Jackson, TN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through indeed. The same day I got a call to fill out their application on their website. I did it the same day. They called me the next morning scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok being in a small house by yourself for 12 hours at a slow pace environment?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Nashville, TN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

We sat down in a small conference room and discussed the nursing positions available. They were very friendly, polite and professional. They made me feel very comfortable & I am looking forward to working at Maxim.

Interview Questions

• Do you have recent experience in the home care setting?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Daytona Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

I felt like there was no interview, only providing credentials and hours of completing documents and tests online. At the time they were desperate for nurses to fulfill a new contract with a Hospice agency.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Agreed on a time and day for interview, met with recruiter for half of interview, other half with nurse manager. They basically hire anyone with 1 year of experience of nursing and want to work with private duty clients.

Interview Questions

• availability of my schedule and skills that I held as a nurse. (trach, vent, peds)   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

Everyone was very friendly, lots of paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

• I felt that all of the questions were reasonable for position applied for.   Answer Question

I declined because of the wage for an LPN with 6 years of experience in the area applied for.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The office staff were kind and very specific on what was needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I requested a higher rate of pay and staff worked to meet my request.

Lpn Interview

Interview

filled out application online, that is all. they call you to get your paper work filled out and orientation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.