Maxim Healthcare Services RN HOME CARE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services RN HOME CARE Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.8

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Plymouth, MA (US)).

Interview

Plymouth, MA. Office interview first. Then set up in person. Ridiculously long interview process, over 2 hrs. Met with recruiter (over hr) & clinician (over hr). Tell you only pay minimum wage when training Act like they have a special training class that you have to "get accepted into" as a new nurse. It's training they would do for any nurse that the job would require. Told recruiter before could not work 40 hrs. Kept trying to get to work more hrs than said I could.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions that took over and hr to get through. Besides the basic where do you see yourself in a yr, felt like taking a nursing test.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Was notified by a recruiter to allow 1-3 hours of the day. Will first have a face to face interview by a Nurse Manager then will see the HR Director once I accepted the position.

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Interview

Interview in 3days , anyone got tips on how and what to prepare for my interview?. It is suppose to be a clinical interview. I'm praying and hoping i get a job with them

RN HOME CARE Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I was interviewed in September, but did not get a case with them until the end of November. They did a background check but no drug screen. They had just gone through a deferred prosecution agreement with the Federal Government for fraud that had been pervasive in Maxim. The entire office had been replace and they were working without a Director of Nurses.

Negotiation

There was no negotiating...They told me how much the case paid.

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bloomington, IN (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very good experience. Trained me quickly and got to work. Met several staff members and found out very quickly whether I had to offer. They were in a hurry to get me in the field and helped me to recert for CPR etc. Very friendly and answered all my questions. Was very relaxed and I felt valued.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Quick and simple. A little weird going into the office with like 100 people on computers. When you walk in they all just look at you like you just smashed a glass. Friendly for the most part. Very straightforward. Seems like a good company. Although i feel bad for the recruiters. Some are on call at night, some are always being called for something. They seem like theyre always busy. Had to watch a 35 minute video about their policies and a couple more nonsense videos about what not to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dont settle for a low salary. If they want you, get what you think you deserve.

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Tyler, TX (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was very laid back. It was just me and the interviewer in a large room talking across a table. He was just taking notes on a legal pad. They did all the hiring paperwork on the day of the interview. Come prepared with your DL, BLS card, SS card. They do work with nurses who have stipulations on their license.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They of coarse ask you what you expect to make and try to offer you as close to that as possible. They know that people want to do better than the previous job they had.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Brought me in and had me fill out paperwork for about an hour. Then interviewed with the manager. It was very informal. There were none of the customary strengths and weaknesses type questions. The manager was very approachable. I felt more like I was having a conversation rather than an interview.

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Peoria, IL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I'm always very nervous at interviews especially when I have to interview with several people and try to remember who everyone is and their title. It was not that way for this job. It helped a lot that I had met two of the staff members already and gone over a lot of information ahead of time. Everyone made me feel comfortable and relaxed and that was so nice for a change.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to work for them. It seems like everyone will ask that question.   1 Answer

Home Care RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2011.

Interview

Very basic. Just filled out extensive paperwork, 5 minute interview. If you have a pulse they will hire you. Have to do online competencies, and skills checklists. Need current PPD, PE, CPR, rubella titer,drug screen

Negotiation

no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.