Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interview process was nice. I received a phone call where I answered questions from a recruiter. I then met the office manager. After that I did a pit sit where I got to meet the team. I then met another manager and was hired after that encounter.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (East Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

Traditional interview questions. Very long and drawn out interview process. I had to interview with multiple people on 4 different occasions. During the 2nd or 3rd interview I sat on the floor with someone and made cold calls. After my final interview/4th visit, they decided to go with another candidate and honestly I’m glad they did. This wouldn’t have worked out for me; This office seems to be all sales and money and the interview process was extremely inefficient. I think they realized I care more about finding the right talent than simply just money, so they chose the other candidate, and it worked out.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through my university and was contacted by a business development manager for a phone screen. Was scheduled for an in-person interview with two recruiters. Interview went great, then invited for a pit-sit. Pit-sit was good, met the team and everyone seemed to like me. Was then scheduled for an interview with the business development manager and asked more behavioral-based questions. Then was told that he would schedule me a day to talk with the area VP over the phone. Never was able to do the phone interview with the area VP as I received a call a couple days later stating they want to pursue someone with a healthcare background. Was a lengthy interview process for just an entry level position. It did not make sense why I had to go through many interviews even though they prefer someone with a healthcare background. Another thing to note is that during the pit sit there was a lack of diversity in the office, making it feel really uncomfortable and awkward walking in. READ all the Glassdoor reviews before considering this company!!!

Interview Questions

• What would your dream job be?
      Describe a time you made it through a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

First interview was just your typical going over your resume and answering normal interview questions. Then after that if you have a successful interview you get to come back for a day of shadowing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Very laid back but the questions asked were very specific you have to do your research .
    The phone screen was super concise they asked a lot of questions to feel if you were a good enough pick to take to the next round

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Quick phone screen, then 3 separate in person interviews meeting the multiple BDR’s in the office. Each BDR heads a small department consisting of 3-5 people. The second interview was a panel interview with two BDRs and a senior recruiter, then after went out for a “social interview” to happy hour at a local restaurant. Each interview also consisted of a “pit sit” talking to every recruiter and getting to know them. After the third interview, I adidn’t hear anything for 3 days at which point I contacted them and they responded they had moved forward with someone else. I asked each person I interviewed with for feedback I can apply to improve myself for future opportunities, and no one responded. I thought that was a little strange as I spent many hours interviewing with them and was genuinely seeking constructive criticism.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal management style?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Went in and they were really nice. Talked to me a lot. they want professionalism first and then socialize later. I would recommend for a friend. It was thought provoking questions that they would ask

Application

Interview

3-4 different stages. 1 phone. 3 in office/social setting. The whole process took way to long, onboarding was almost a month, for what turned out to be an entry level type position it all seemed a bit much. Like they would bring you in for an interview with one manager, then wait a week to bring you in and meet with another etc.

Interview Questions

• They are always interested in career trajectory as their is a lot of turnover at the company, they really try and vet to see if who they hire will stay on close to 5 years   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and advanced to one on one with hiring manager. Next was a “pit sit” with about 4 team members to ask questions and be asked questions. Last was a final phone interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself followed by typical behavioral/scenario questions   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, also got introduced to the whole team. He made me feel very comfortable and less intimidated, everyone was really welcoming. Questions were pretty standard. Some situational questions, goals and work experience. The whole process was smooth

Interview Questions

• Questions about work experience, education, personal goals situational questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.