Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Peoria, IL (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

I initially applied online and received a phone call about two weeks later. From the initial phone conversation, it took almost two more weeks for them to schedule the interview. The 1:1 interview was very laid back, but the AM who interviewed me was often unprepared.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, tell me about yourself, strengs vs. weaknesses.   Answer Question

The job seems OK, but the salary vs. amount of hours needed to week along with the limited advancement just wasn't for me. This seems like a company that only promotes from within, but there are a limited amount of opportunities for advancement. I would definitely hold out for another position, this seems to be a last resort career.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

3-4 different stages. 1 phone. 3 in office/social setting. The whole process took way to long, onboarding was almost a month, for what turned out to be an entry level type position it all seemed a bit much. Like they would bring you in for an interview with one manager, then wait a week to bring you in and meet with another etc.

Interview Questions

• They are always interested in career trajectory as their is a lot of turnover at the company, they really try and vet to see if who they hire will stay on close to 5 years   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and advanced to one on one with hiring manager. Next was a “pit sit” with about 4 team members to ask questions and be asked questions. Last was a final phone interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself followed by typical behavioral/scenario questions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call after applying online. They called me a few days later to set up an in-person interview. Unfortunately, the director at this location was going through an audit so I spent about an hour being interviewed by different employees in the hopes the director would finish with the audit. He never did. I never received a call after this day.

Interview Questions

• Name three different health care professions   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, also got introduced to the whole team. He made me feel very comfortable and less intimidated, everyone was really welcoming. Questions were pretty standard. Some situational questions, goals and work experience. The whole process was smooth

Interview Questions

• Questions about work experience, education, personal goals situational questions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Phila, PA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional. Clear communication of the process. The internal recruiter educated me on what to expect and gave tips on how to prepare for it. Once I cleared the interview with him, I spoke to the director, then the AVP.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about a difficult proposal you had to create and ended up closing the case.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, 2nd phone screen, in person interview, shadowing day, VP phone call, then offer and first day highlights. Process was long but got to speak with several people in the management and operations teams. Shadowing was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What has you interested in the company and job specifically   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was very laid back and easy. It was a 4 part process that happened over the course of 2-3 weeks. The have a phone interview, an in person interview, a pit sit, and an interview with the regional VP.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the regional recruiter, very typical questions. Received a phone call a day later asking to have an in-office interview with their manager. Met with the manager and one other employee. Asked questions such as what I knew about the company, situational questions dealing with team work, what I was looking for in a position, etc. Did not hear back for a few weeks, but then received an e-mail from the manager asking to come back for a Pit Sit. About a week later I was offered the position. The process was long and nerve-racking, but overall worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team, and how you dealt with completing tasks.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Short, no real questions, seems the managers had no real experience in giving interviews. They were all 30 minutes late to the interview as well. That should have been my red flag to decline their offer. I waited in a cold room for the business managers to show up and when they finally did, I was dressed more professionally than they were. One of them even showed up in shorts and sandals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an angry customer, what happened and what did you do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.