Maxim Healthcare Services Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Registered Nurse

Maxim Healthcare Services Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.2

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

After I contacted them and let them know my skill set, they had me to come in (wasn't computerized then) and take a series of tests and of course, the backgrounds. The interview was almost non-existent. It was very casual. They specified what places they had needs. I took a picture for my ID and got time cards. After that I pretty much waited for them to call me and let me know that my paperwork had come back ok. I started accepting per diem assignments then.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I was never taught to. In hind sight I would negotiate salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I got an invitation for interview at Maxim Staffing Solutions office in Bloomington, IN last week via phone. So on the scheduled day, I drove 1 hour from my home, came to the office, filled out applications (there were 8 pages) and it took me 30 min to fill. Then someone came to the room and said that they did not accept new graduate and it was a red flag, so no interview!! Well, they should told me before even called me and invited me for interview! Wasted my time and money. So unprofessional!! Looks like that they called future candidate without even see the resume. I was surprised for company as big as Maxim can do something unprofessional like this!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bloomington, IN (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Got invited from phone for interview at Maxim office in Bloomington, IN. I drove 1 hour from my place and when I came, I had to fill in 8 pages application which took me 30 min, and then they asked me to wait. Then someone came to the room said that it was a redflag because i am a new graduate. So they did not even interview me! I was upset because I wasted time and money just for all of these.

And they should know about my education status before invited me to interview. Very unprofessional! Well, it shows that from the beginning, they were not professional in handling resume, I am skeptic how they manage their employees.. Will not apply to this company again.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

They found my resume on Craigslist, called me to chat, hired me on the spot, providing I passed the "meet-and-greet" with the patients and their family. I met with the patients and family; they approved. I was able to do most of the paperwork and testing over the phone or the internet, or through the postal mail, because of my extensive work experience prior.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

1:1 interview with director of clinical services. We discussed my school schedule, staffing needs of the case, and requirements of the position both for the agency and for the patients' care. I was offered top dollar for what was available for that case.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Naperville, IL (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

They have 3 people in the office , the Nurse Manager, the HR recruiter and the assistant. I felt very uncomfortable. Made me feel very inadequate, even with my experience, even though I revealed that I was very eager to learn new things and I was a fast learner,

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a mistake and what did you do about it?\   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2009.

Interview

Hap-hazard. The left hand had no idea what the right hand was doing. It was sloppy and confusing. The orientation process was not much better. The experience as a whole has been bad. They didn't tell you that you'd be paid minimum wages during orientation. They totally misrepresented the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation??? There was NO negotiating every RN there is paid the exact same wage reguardless of experience of years in the profession.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oak Park, IL (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I took a number of hoops to get through the interview process because the recruiter or office staff wasn't clear on procedure.

distance

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Orlando, FL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was very formal. The clinical supervisor was very nice. We discussed my skills and what skills they were looking for and what type of patients they cared for.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Peoria, IL (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I drove 3 hours for the interview. The staff was horrible and spoke horribly about the potential client that I would have. They found me on another recruiting web site. Turns out the recruiter no longer even works for them.

Interview Questions

• If you had this patient for 3 months and only spoke to them yelling down the hallway, would you take it personally?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was a Pretty relaxed style interview. She Basically asked me to describe my relevant experience and previous work history. She did ask me two formatted type questions, I'll list those below. There was only one interviewer. I Was offered the position. Orientation which is 6 hours is paid at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide which crisis to handle first if presented with several emergencies at once?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you've had to handle a difficult patient or patients family?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.