Maxim Healthcare Services School Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services School Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.8

School Nurse Interview

Interview

Being that this was my first legit job interview, I went I was very nervous. Once we sat down and they asked questions I was more at ease and the
 Interview turned out to be pleasant and I did not feel intimidated. I got a call back within about 4 days saying that they would like to hire me.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities do you think you need to have in order to work efficiently? (Something like that)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

School Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very pleasant - felt welcomed by front office staff. Staff is very professional and attentive. Received several e-mails / calls to remind me of the interview time and date - also was asked if I had any question feel free to call them... I can say that was very nice from Maxim’s staff.

Interview Questions

• How confident I felt working with tracheostomy clients.   1 Answer

School Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

easy and straight forward, got hired on the spot. Only asked 2 questions. Was a little worrisome that they hired me straight forward without asking for more details..
    easy for new grads to get hired

School Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied for the school nurse position on Indeed.com and the very next day I received a phone call from a recruiter. He asked me basic questions about my education and work experience. I had no work experience (New Grad) and he reassured me that they train the new nurses and that there are nurses/case managers on site or can be called to help me if I need any help/questions. He gave me a brief overview of the school nurse position and the type of children I would be working with [medically fragile/special needs children: g-tubes, trachs, diabetics (insulin pumps), and seizure precautions]. He set up an interview day with me and emailed me a link to complete an online application. On the day of my interview, I was asked general questions. The interview was very relaxed, quick, and I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children   1 Answer
    • Describe your pediatrics clinical rotation - what skills did you do / what kind of patients did you have?   1 Answer

School Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a quick interview, i was asked about my previous experiences. You have to be able to commute to the schools, some may be far. You can work in schools with a large population or in 1-1 cases.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.