Maxim Healthcare Services Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.2

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was a joke, instead of doing a drug test, they asked for a copy of my most recent drug test. It was positive for opiods, and they said that was okay!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been arrested   1 Answer

Negotiation

They promised me a salary of 27 an hour, I accepted, then they paid 26 and acted like they never offered the higher salary

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

All in all, it was a great experience. I came in at appointed time, and I was asked routine questions about my nursing experience, and what my plans were for my future. I was then offered the job, pending health exam, and security review. After that I came in for Maxim training, and I was asked to do a few online courses.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience, and what I liked about my last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a "negotiation phase".

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Santa Rosa, CA (US)).

Interview

I didn't get any formal interview. The recruiter got my info from online application. They called me and get additional information. They told me to go to one of their centers and fill in more paper work.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Silver Spring, MD (US)).

Interview

Basically was informed about the responsibilities for the role as a wellness/flu nurse and the expectations. Generally you are hired as long as you have an active nursing license and a clear TB test. Training is provided.

Interview Questions

• My nursing experience and whether I has any experience in the area of wellness & flu nursing.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Roseville, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Bring in employer evaluations and fill out paperwork. Spend a 1/2 hour just talking about nursing and the different procedures done. They called my sister in law and she gave a glowing report.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.