Maxim Healthcare Services Wellness Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Healthcare Services Wellness Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.3

Wellness Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online by sending my resume. About a week later I got a call back from a supervisor requesting that I do a brief phone interview and scheduled a time for a sit down interview. In the interview they asked me the basic questions: "Why do I want to work there?" During the sit down interview they go through their protocol and require you to take a couple tests to get you certified.

Interview Questions

• During the sit down interview they go through their protocol and require you to take a couple tests to get you certified.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Wellness Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2014.

Interview

answered craigslist ad, got contacted that same day by a recruiter, she was very polite, the interview was not what I would say an interview, they did not ask any "interview" questions, they just told you about the company, the position, and basically give you the job on the spot. This to me was very unprofessional and gave me a bad impression of the company before I even started. To show such apathy and indifference to your employee candidates is frankly disrespectful to the healthcare profession.

Interview Questions

• No questions, basically no interview at all. Show up and you get the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. Experience, Education, Certifications do not matter, flat rate for RN.

Wellness Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Sent resume after seeing job listing on Indeed.com. Was contacted by HR about a week later for a brief phone screening. Came in for a "clinical interview" a week after the phone screen where they asked a few basic questions and had me fill out paperwork. The process was very laid back and informal.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Was asked about strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No salary negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.