McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at McDonald's

6,701 Interview Reviews

1.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Short and quick I think they already had a candidate on mind. In person handshake was odd. Waited a long time in waiting room. Was this helpful maybe maybe not.

Chef Interview

Interview

it was very easy and done on the spot. They asked how many burgers I can cook in an hour and they hired me. Make sure you can make burgers before going

crew members Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Aurora, IL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was very quick and the girl interviewing me was nice. The place seemed kinda busy, but they still made me feel important and welcome. The girl that did it was stepping in for the manager so she said that they would give me a call sometime early next week.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my availability during breaks like the summer and over the school year.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Easiest interview you could ever have, Its a job that gives you money nothing fancy about it. Environment depending on shift is fun, though I was younger when I had the job it still was an okay place.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. They ask general questions, and in my experience I was offered the position relatively quickly after the interview took place. I did get my interview through a friend that was already employed with the company.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Talked with manager about what I wanted to do. There was not much technical questions asked. Talked with manager about what I wanted to do. There was not much technical questions asked.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview happened after a friend of mine who worked there recommended me to their manager. The questions asked were straight forward and had to do primarily with how best to handle certain situations that might arise during a typical work day.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

brief. However they knew the type of employee they wanted to hire. one who is knowledgeable about the industry and is adaptive. i liked how the interviewer went about the interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Easy to understand their questions. Happy to get to meet members of the team. Hopeful that I can get the job. They were very nice and genuinely wanted to understand more about me which I appreciated. All good things to get asked about. They were good people.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Easy and quick interview. Asked me about my availability and if I had a reliable method of transportation. Completed background check in one day and was assigned to my first shift two days later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.