McGraw-Hill Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview for a summer intern position with a potential hire. A part-time job paid $375 a week. The interview process was pretty straight forward: a professional interview with two people. I followed up with two letters and both times got the answers.

Interview Questions

• I really liked the tone of interview and people. Although, I didn't get any answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

Interview process was very good, presented good explanation of the job and expectations. Hard to get an interview without internal reference.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted to negotiate for salary and vacation time, but there was a take or leave it attitude

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a very long process with lots of rounds. Took around a month. They asks lots of technical questions and scenario type questions. Phone interview is the first round of interview followed by face to face or sometime written interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

The recruiter gave me a call at the scheduled time, and right away, it seemed like she was just interested in asking questions. She didn't seem to want to give me the opportunity to drive the conversation, and my ability to ask questions about the company and the role were limited. That was still tolerable. However, about 15 minutes into the call, she started talking about her broken foot, and that whole experience. I thought it was definitely irrelevant, but decided to just go with it. Maybe she was testing my conversational skills. The conversation then moved to her granddaughter's gymnastics performances, and her journey through gymnastics.

By that time, it had been 45 minutes, and the majority of the time was spent talking about the recruiter's life. I've actually never had this type of experience in an interview, and it definitely didn't leave a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• It sounded like she had a checklist of questions to ask, and was only interested in getting through that list, and nothing further.

Why do you want to work at McGraw Hill?
      What qualities do you look for in a company when you're applying?
      What do you do in your job today?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.