McGraw-Hill Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

3.3

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

I met with the HR rep, the hiring manager, and that person's manager. The atmosphere is very corporate and conservative (ie, stuffy) for a book publisher. Each person was very polite and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

The process took 3 steps. First, an email contact to set up a time to a phone call interview. Second, phone call from HR and check all the background experience, and last an interview with the hiring manager in person.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Noida) in May 2015.

Interview

there are multiple round of interview, consists of General discussion (Group and individual), written, one o one or multiple rounds with hiring manager. I got selected after multiple rounds of personal and online tests, last but not least there was a medical round too. Experience was good but the entire process was very lengthy. as an outcome I was selected

Interview Questions

• How would you help a team in crucial situation?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.