McGraw-Hill Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Received an interview request about 1 week after applying. Interview consisted of an initial phone interview followed by a 30 minute in office interview. Received an offer for employment after about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was fairly easy although several members of the company's communication department interviewed me to see if I would be a good fit for the team. I was hired through a program and did not apply directly to the company's internship program.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the educational publishing industry in the digital age?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

Fairly typical hiring process. Reached out online, a few emails, phone call, then an in person interview with future manager and other manager. Friendly people the whole way through. Overall not to intimidating of a process and definitely a good experience.

Interview Questions

• General questions about education, where I see myself going, ect.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

Normal interview process - nothing too out of the ordinary - Spoke over the phone then met in their office to discuss the role and my skills in more detail

Interview Questions

• What do you feel would make you qualified for this role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

I applied in their job portal. Initial round was a phone interview with HR. She ran down my resume and asked a few behavioral questions. Two week later another phone interview was scheduled with the director of the department. He again ran through my resume, explained what he does at the company, asked me to elaborate on few of the projects I did. After 2 weeks I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain one occasion when you demonstrated problem solving skills?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

I applied online and went through a series of phone interviews. The whole process took a little less than a month and it was a nice, stress-free experience. The people at McGraw-Hill Education have been wonderful, too. Even from the early stages of the interview process, it was very clear that they are committed to the success and growth of their interns. This will be my first internship and I couldn't be more excited to work with such a passionate and friendly group of people!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The job was posted online and I submitted my resume to an assistant. The interview was easy and laid back. I had two interviewers. The interview was conversational. I came prepared with copies of my resume which they used.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then in-person interview. They then sent me an email a day later saying I got the job! The process was fairly simple. Communication was easy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in December 2013.

Interview

First round: Phone Interview(received the phone call about two weeks submit resume and application), being asked about basic personal information, how many days can show up at work per week. Then the second round was in-person talk, being asked about educational background, internship background, why interested in this job, have you ever heard about this company salary expectation etc. Also learned more information and history about McGraw-Hill in general during the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of working experiences related to this position you had before?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.