McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Learning Solutions Consultant

McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

Learning Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

Lengthy and in depth but good to make sure the right people are hired! Starting with phone interview, then one -on-one with hiring manager as well as an assignment that dealt with the types of technology we'd be using in the job,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Learning Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

started with a telephone screener, if you passed that you next have a telephone interview with the hiring manager, in my case there were two locations hiring so both managers were on the call. I was then given an assignment to create a presentation based on specific customer situations. had to be recorded and submitted. then was brought in for a panel interview with the director, hiring manager, person i would be replacing, marketing and HR. lasted just over and a hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a fast paced environment with multiple priorities.   Answer Question

Learning Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill in April 2019.

Interview

A Seven Interview process spanning 5 weeks. Phone call with recruiter, phone call with hiring manger, in-person meeting with manager, three separate WebEx meetings with Directors, and another in-person meeting with hiring manager. Two candidates invested 10 hours each, and the decision was to hire neither candidate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.