McGraw-Hill Learning Technology Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Learning Technology Representative

McGraw-Hill Learning Technology Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

4.0

Learning Technology Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

What a collossal waste of time!!! I was contacted by a recruiter from McGraw-Hill. After the initial phone screen, I was scheduled to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. On the day that was to take place, I got an email saying he had to cancel. I should have taken this as an early indicator as to how things were going to go, but I didn't. A week goes by and the recruiter calls me again and speaks to me like this was the first time we spoke on the phone. I did tell her about our previous appointment that she cancelled on the sales manager's behalf and she apologized and continued on like nothing happened.

I passed the screening, the sales manager's phone screening, the in-person interview, I completed the project they asked me to do on my own time(which I did on my vacation time), I passed the next interview/demonstration portion and moved on to yet another interview with the VP of that region. I was doing very well in the interview with him and twice tried to close him, but he said that he just didn't know me enough to make that decision. Mind you, we talked for an hour and the same questions the hiring manager asked me, he asked as well. I was told that they would get back with me in a week or 2. Really???

This whole process started in the very first part of August and here it is early October and they STILL can't make a valued assessment. Steer clear of these jokers as they will waste your time and I have the emails to prove it. I asked for feedback and they have yet to respond.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Learning Technology Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process involved a phone screening with a recruiter, a campus project where you had to interview instructors, an in person interview with a manager and the vp of sales, and a phone interview with the CSO.

Interview Questions

• Not so much a question but it was very important that you closed at the end of each interview.   Answer Question

Learning Technology Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill in December 2015.

Interview

Several stages to this process. They are very specific about what they are looking for and give the interviewee numerous opportunities to prove his/her worth. I had a phone screen immediately after submitting my application. Then I was moved on to another phone interview with District Manager. He was the one who gave me a data analysis project to do. After he reviewed it, he set up an interview with the Director of Talent and Aquisitions.

Interview Questions

• I had to do a project based on analyzing data for a particular territory.   Answer Question

Learning Technology Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill in May 2017.

Interview

They ask you to do a field project to present at the manager interview but the truth is that they did not have any intention to hire anyone so DO NOT waste your time and energy applying for this company, believe me, they will not consider you even if you have an A+ project because all they want is the information and that is all.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Standard   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.